Why do you play poker?

LemonAmnezia

LemonAmnezia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because I started to learn Poker and now I am crushing the game and I do not want to lose the short distance to other crushes in Poker. Thats why I play

douglaspineu

douglaspineu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker for fun.
But after study, poker changed my mode to think and how is important don't show my emotions in some moments like in the meetings of work.
And how is important to think before and make actions with calm.

P

pierosk6

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
thank you cardschat

Porque es entretenido y emocionante. Me gusta más jugar spin spin y knockout.:cool:

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think out of boredom. I do love the game, but I used to have a life and do lots of other things. Now I stay home, and play online. Nothing here to do in this rinky dinky town

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I used to play for fun . Now I play for the money . And he's addicted to poker like a drug !

J

Joaocarrusca

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
why not?

Poker is one of the sports mind that most contribute to human development, logical reasoning.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play to have a steady income. If i'm lucky enough to save money and open up my business.

SAKhur

SAKhur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Someone who likes chess, some like backgammon, and I like poker. No other Board game brings such feelings and experiences from which the heart beats stronger and captures emotions

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I definitely play for the love of the game. The challenge is very exciting every time I start a new game ! Of course it never hurts when I win money to play higher stakes.

CallMeAnSee

CallMeAnSee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i suffer from mental health problems which stops me working! i also dont really like to go out often for the same reasons or have much money to do alot. poker for me helps me think about something i enjoy an takes my mind of alot of other things an now an again i make a 10er here an there!

when im playing poker im in my happy place an my brains not just being depressed lol also i just love when you make the correct call and out play people! or final table an mtt! cant beat that feeling!

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
these days I've been thinking a lot about poker, and not just about AQoff, a stack with fold equity, and these things and I came to the question but why do you play poker? I found the question super interesting, since I had never really stopped to think about it. But of course there is a reason. I play for fun. A hobby that I take more and more seriously every day. And you? Play poker because? Have you thought about this simple question, but that can tell you so much, tell us about it.

I play poker for fun, but it doesn't hurt to break a good pot, either.

W

witfighter

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
because I crave competition in all forms...... and im clearly addicted

bianconi_10

bianconi_10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For money and the competition.

R

Riversalmon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like playing poker because no matter how much you learn. There will always be much more to learn. I also love the thrill of outplaying someone

F

Frankie Potts

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea that's my hobby too . It keeps me busy. I have a lot of free time and poker takes up empty space in my schedule of affairs

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker for personal enjoyment. In addition, I believe it is always useful to develop logical and strategic thinking, and poker is very good for this.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker for me is a hobby. I play poker for fun. There is also an opportunity to earn extra money.

B

bagoly696

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I consider myself good poker for a long time, but I play less and less. The only problem is that I play with high risk taking and often get my money in cash. So can I become a poker addict? Or do you think I'm game addicted? I usually bet it is a gambling addiction !!!

B

bagoly696

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I consider myself good poker, I've been playing for a long time, but I play less and less. The only problem is that I play high risk and often lose my money. So can I become a poker addict? Or do you think I'm game addicted? I usually make bets.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

C

ChicoRSC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because I want money and money fast

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Started playing for money then it became an indoors hobby but mostly for profits

danelyCS

danelyCS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First because i like and second to win some money.

G

GrannySmit77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because I enjoy playing poker. I find it fascinating to watch unfold even when I'm not in the hand.

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Because it is exciting game which combines skill and luck... Adrenalin is best drug ever [emoji14]