Why do you play poker?

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
these days I've been thinking a lot about poker, and not just about AQoff, a stack with fold equity, and these things and I came to the question but why do you play poker? I found the question super interesting, since I had never really stopped to think about it. But of course there is a reason. I play for fun. A hobby that I take more and more seriously every day. And you? Play poker because? Have you thought about this simple question, but that can tell you so much, tell us about it.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey, Maybe i reiterate but playing poker primarily is such a fun for me, especially when i have good hands in time. Second case is that i can win some cash.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, of course, it is because of love of the game because without it I would have to give up the game. We also have the lucky to join a large community. money is a source of great motivation that motivates me to improve and hope to one day become a profitable player and stop losing all his banckroll.:)

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess I'm addicted, but in a good way. It's a fun and sometimes challenging hobby that requires skill and continuous learning to improve. I like that I can see can that improvement over time. Others call it a sport, but that seems a rather loose interpretation. It does have many of the same mental and attitude attributes, just without the physical activity.

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is the game that makes me feel alive.That's why I play poker,to feel alive and continue my journey here in the earth.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's just a game I enjoy playing. I think the idea of the possibility of making money doing something I find so enjoyable is also why it's so appealing to me (even though I hardly ever win anything). If I'm bored, I can just hop on my computer and log into whatever site I have cash in and start playing. It can occupy me for hours and hours at a time unlike anything else. The drawback, however, is it can piss me off more than anything else haha

N

NDim

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play for fun. I like to just sit quietly, think a little.

B

bagoly696

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Én 10 éve pokerezem és veszteséges vagyok .De én nem adom fel a játékot mert játékfüggő vagyok. Sok pénz csak nagy verseny megnyitása lehet szerezni, péntek játék nagyon veszélyes! Fanatikus vagyok!

redboy23

redboy23

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started playing poker simply because of the thrill for learning and enjoying new games, especially those social games with mental stimulation. This is why I play bridge. Lately, I am leaning more and more toward making it a possible avenue for generating income in the future. Right now, I am moving in the direction of becoming a serious player desirous of growing a bankroll and moving up in stakes. I am not at the .10 cent stakes and working freerolls as well as plugging leaks in my game. I am pleased with my performance in live games among my poker buddies. Presently, I am 100 % in the money finishes and hope this continues.

Poker is a blast, as long as you do things the right way, business minded, and avoid the pitfall of addiction and throwing away money needed for your day to day survival.

C

Call999

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
To have fun and make a bit of money from a hobby,instead of spending loads of money on hobbies.

R

rudy988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm playing poker mainly to have fun , cause i like this card game ; and if you understand and accept realities of poker along the way , winnings just keep coming ;)

Gl m8

C

curiplop

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play because it produces adrenaline, I also like the mental challenge of being able to win and make decisions every minute

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play to make some pocket money.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I have not found for myself more interesting activities than poker.

gocho2009

gocho2009

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I sit down at a table and start playing poker I forget the problems of the day to day, I feel with a great peace and with an injection of adrenaline ... that's why I play poker

M

maxi_j

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because its cheap hobby if you have edge.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm just playing to win, the feeling of making big money from little money. I didn't understand those who only play play money. For me, stake-free gaming is an unnecessary time.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play to pass the time and to earn a few extra bucks per month. I'm 73 years old and live on Social Security. Don't win a bunch of money, but every little bit helps. I love to play and it doesn't cost me anything except time. And I have that. :)

VisionNutz

VisionNutz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play to be semi pro one day! Or fund school. Or take a vacation or just fun and passions

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker, because I have no other way out, I cannot find work in my city and therefore I play poker and try to earn at least some money to survive.

TheniT

TheniT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play poker because I like it and I can not imagine doing anything else and also to make money, today Poker is already my main source of income.