Why do you play poker?

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker is

I play poker because this is one of my favorite activities, my hobby. In addition, this is a great opportunity and a good reason to meet with friends, chat, share important, useful information. Yes, and not only with friends, you can meet new interesting people and improve your game level by sharing your experience and knowledge. I like to gather at the big round table all together, cook and treat my guests with something delicious, cooked delicacy. It does not hurt some drinks with alcohol. We always have a fun, positive mood, a good friendly atmosphere. I started playing online, unfortunately, less and less. This is due to lack of time, difficult periods of unsuccessful, unhappy games, unpleasant losses. But the most important thing is that poker is what unites people, an image of what gives them the opportunity to solve their games during negotiations. Marketing disputes and conflicts. This is a peaceful game that teaches that any issue can be resolved calmly, at the table, taking into account the interests of other participants. I am against war and violence when pirates or bandits attack people and rob them of money. It’s better to do it beautifully, aesthetically and equally, providing equal opportunities for all.:beerglass:beerglass:beerglass

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
For me poker is also a hobby. I play for the sake of my pleasure. I hope in the future my hobby will be able to bring me profit.

J

jofieloviedo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because I like poker

I like to play poker so much and I have a lot of fun. I like study and learn about poker everyday, I also love playing tournaments and get the final table it feels so good for me and the same when I play cash game, I love play poker and earn money. Hopefully I'll improve my game and I'll reach new stakes and I could have much more fun while playing poker.

I like the idea of play poker as a professional and have a good life for me and my family and just enjoy every moment at the poker table.

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it means me to calm or angry if i was in rage for my friends. welcome to poker! lol
these days I've been thinking a lot about poker, and not just about AQoff, a stack with fold equity, and these things and I came to the question but why do you play poker? I found the question super interesting, since I had never really stopped to think about it. But of course there is a reason. I play for fun. A hobby that I take more and more seriously every day. And you? Play poker because? Have you thought about this simple question, but that can tell you so much, tell us about it.

C

chippyrob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i personally buy into the dream that mabe one day ill take down a sunday millions tournament and hit it really big but mostly i play just for the love of the game... if i was to deposit £100 on poker chances are i would get more enjoyment out of it than playing £100 on a slot machine with a bigger prospect of making alot more money...and alot more enjoyment... but thats just how i feel im sure we all have our own feelings towards poker :)

robert

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play for fun dreaming about money.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The answer is the simplest that can be-money.

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for fun.
I play for play chips so money is not the motivating factor.
Winning cash is cool but I play for fun.
Being disabled and chair bound 24/7. poker gives me something to do besides
watching t.v.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play to win money and have fun.

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
these days I've been thinking a lot about poker, and not just about AQoff, a stack with fold equity, and these things and I came to the question but why do you play poker? I found the question super interesting, since I had never really stopped to think about it. But of course there is a reason. I play for fun. A hobby that I take more and more seriously every day. And you? Play poker because? Have you thought about this simple question, but that can tell you so much, tell us about it.

Personally I was having a bad time with my Habitual Life Style, Partying way to hard from Thursday Night right through to Monday morning just before having to return to work...

My Expenditure for Partying Was in excess of £600 each weekend...

After I'd had a melt down, in recovery, I was bed ridden for a while and decided to open my old party poker account where i had something like 4,000,000 + in play chips built up over 6-8 years previous... I'd never paid money on online poker until December 2018...

They say swapping one addiction for another is no good at all, but for me I'm now spending £20-£45 each month instead of the £2400 a month i used to chasing the thrill... Lol

My Probation Officer thinks its a good thing lmao...

The neighbors enjoy the silence with the occasional shout "YEEEESSSS!","I won $5" lol

Poker has saved me from going back, Its a pleasurable distraction...

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just like to play poker. In addition, no one will interfere with extra money.

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fun with the hope of winning a little money.

M

Milan Godhania

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was winning small amount of cash & use it too make more, but now just reaching the final table in tournaments is thrilling for me.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like to play poker, so in general is excellent, we have two in one!

Keller265

Keller265

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course I play because it's fun. There's nothing like a successful bluff win. Good feeling. Poker helps with patience too; waiting for the hand to play and win!

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for fun as a hobby to spend time in the game - and sometimes to win to try to win some money, but when I play very well and I win somewhere, it is very good for me, so for me it is a hobby and small earnings, but I try to expand and play on many games to try to win more!

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I just love this game. This is my favorite hobby which, in addition to pleasure, also brings me profit.

dangerdave123

dangerdave123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally play because I enjoy the challenge of trying to outplay my opponents, and the fact that I can also make some extra cash now and then doesn't exactly hurt, either.

P

Pickat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for fun and amusement . I've always enjoyed doing puzzles , solving riddles and playing all types of card games . Poker is like a puzzle that needs to be solved with multiple possible solutions . I love the challenge .

RagNar87

RagNar87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
money man money :D poker requires patience that I don't have, so money is the main reason and the adrenalin and joy when u WIN

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I play poker because it is fun, very interesting and useful for the brain.
Good luck.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker to make money, but the more I play, I understand that this is an impossible dream.:(

SrWesleiNF

SrWesleiNF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Initially for fun, more when I saw that I could make money I got carried away, but it is not easy today I am profitable more and very difficult to maintain