Why Do You Play Poker

lucas24

lucas24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker because I like, but also to earn money and at some point in my life to live financially from this game.

Greetings.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's simple...I love this game...

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Because I'm a Rebel... To Both my parents, to my ex-wife, to my children and to the powers that be....

mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker for an escape from reality...haha.. then I get hit with the reality of
bad beats..I also like the adrenaline rush of a good show down!

allinraw

allinraw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker cuz it takes my mind off things and relaxes me..it's my therapy of depression and anxiety..

W

witfighter

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played a card game called Magic the Gathering since it came out in the early 90's. I even played competitively at high levels up until I had my first son about 6 years ago. The main guy I played with and against went on to be the first to win the world tournament 2 times. Its similar to poker in many ways but I would say far more complex with far more to keep in mind. So poker came naturally to me and gave me that competitive feeling I craved. I fight MMA professionally so I have an overall love of competition, especially one on one. But there is always a desire for strategy based mental competitiveness that physical competition doesn't fully satisfy.

honkler

honkler

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because it's one of the few sports games available to me. Since I got into a car accident and broke my hip.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker, because it's fun sometimes. Also you can earn some money in freerolls or cash games.

kandauroff

kandauroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
because this is my life. I love poker and everything connected with it. I'm in love with passion, is what allows me - the feeling in this life.

etouu79

etouu79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play it from a very young age, I love playing it, I love the concentration levels it achieves in me, a great mental work and also a while ago I play it for the possibility of winning a little more every day, regularizing it and thus being able to live off the game .

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker because it's my hobby. I like calculating, bluffing and excitement in this game. This is very interesting to me.

kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I play poker because I'm passionate about this sport too because you can make good money and live off this having study and dedication

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wish you all the best on your quest. It will take much hard work, learning, desire, and an ability to learn from the setbacks.

I play because I love the game. I've been playing for a very long time, and I do keep track of how I do, and I've made a profit over the years, but nothing to brag about. It does keep it interesting, though.

Now that I'm retired, I have even more time to play, and I'm making good use of it.

One thing I've REALLY noticed over the years? Players that enter $10.00 and up tournaments, play a hell of a lot differently, than the ones below that level...especially freerolls.

I tend to keep my buy-ins at the $5.00 level. I feel much safer there.

Again, if you've really got the desire, and drive, I wish you all the best.

Maybe you can keep us updated on your progress.

G

Gallego1523

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker for fun, to relax in my free time and earn a little extra money

kisjanik24

kisjanik24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello

i want to make big money and be a professional player and i really like to hit the thrill and think of a good time all in addition to playing well, making other money with it :)

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To entertain myself, to use my brain and senses, to push my limits to the edge, to being in a community like this, to be rich about it, to travel around the world, to be able to help myself and people.

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
It’s like a challenge for me to do well vs others as well as to entertain myself

Geksan_87

Geksan_87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
a hobby, as well as not a bad chance to improve your financial situation, if you drag a good tournament))

C

crazycitizen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The more I learn about myself.
I find it to be a deeply personal game.
Which I love :)

G

gonzalo1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for entertainment, but being able to win money through poker is like a plus that gives you more excitement

W

WHAKAORIORI

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Love the thrill. Love the %s and of course love the river card ��

CBETKA

CBETKA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I heard it, read it, and decided to try it. I play for my own entertainment and do not make it a goal to make money.

pribalt49

pribalt49

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker

Poker is a way to make good use of your free time and win some money. I always make $ 50- $ 70 a month for freaks