Why Do You Play Poker

Z

zarb44

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because I really like this game, its atmosphere and the ability to win money, as well as the ability to develop, improve their skills. My dream is to become a professional poker player and make it into life

AlexDriver

AlexDriver

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. To become a professional player you need to learn a lot. Good luck!

N

NDim

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play poker because I really like this game, its atmosphere and the ability to win money, as well as the ability to develop, improve their skills. My dream is to become a professional poker player and make it into life
Are you ready to spend a lot of time learning?

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree, it is a game that does not compare with others. It has its share of luck and a lot of strategy. Trying to read the opponent's game, win your chips and get as much money as possible make it one of the best card games from my point of view. It is very exciting

Galina

Galina

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
not everyone manages to become a professional player, or rather only a few! First you need to constantly work on the game (to disassemble the distribution, watch tutorial videos). And you need to remember the plus plays only 5% of people (one of them plays a good plus)):D

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker to make money,but I can't do it yet:(. I think all players play poker to make money

Z

Zer0-0uts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play because I still can not relinquish the pipe dream that I might someday be good enough to making a living playing poker.

:evil:Zer0:evil:

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker to pass the time, get high and hopefully make some money.

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is really hard to be professional and takes a lot of time, practice but good luck to you man.

P

PharCyde007

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Online poker is rigged

Play freerolls online for preactice. only Live games for money the only site I believe not to be rigged is pokerstars. All these small sites make small ammounts of money and its easy to cheat you out of your hard earned money with bots and company players with access to your wgole cards and cards comming. IN MY OPINION.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
What can prevent you?

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoy card games. Poker has lot of other intangible aspects that other games don't.

Slav4obaby

Slav4obaby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker for fun and money :D

majango

majango

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

I love Poker because it never get boring. You learn every Day new little Tricks or Stuff like that 😁 Everytime when I play Poker I remember the Words: You learn the Rules in 5 Minutes, but you really learn youre whole Life. There so many ways to play good Poker.
Ive seen "Poker Profis" who play on 16 Table online and always looking to steel the Blinds 😁
And always playing the Nuts if it comes to Flop..
Hardcore tight Cash Game 😁

D

DjDen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! I also play poker in the first place because I really like the game, a lot of emotions and adrenaline and of course an additional way to make money, my dream is to play EPT and win the main event)))

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is my friend, I believe everyone who is around here loves this sport. So that to become a professional, the path is very difficult, it's a few who arrive, most of them prefer to complain and put the blame on the software and think that they are always conspiring against it, instead of dedicating themselves and studying to be able to reap many fruits in this passionate game

R

recoveryagent

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i may never become a good poker player because i love to gamble too much.Being able to wait and play position i get too ansy to wait

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
playing poker

i love to play poker for many reasons.
its the fun of the game and the satisfaction of winning
i spend a lot of time playing and i am trying to enprove myself and why not to have some profit out of it.:):):)

R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play to have fun, I do not intend to be professional or anything, I just want to have fun in the game, and to make money, nothing better than Poker to give us something like this, right? I do not know any other sports that do it, so simply.

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker to relax and hopefully make my way out of the micros.
I initially started playing poker online to feed a gambling addiction with minimal financial risk and now have a love/hate relationship with poker just as many have.

R

R1sKD

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because my friends started playing this game and I liked it.

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker, because it's an opportunity to win money and I really like this game, it's my hobby. In the future, I hope to become a professional player, but this requires a lot of practice effort.

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome to CC.
I play poker for a lot of reasons, it is exciting, you can win money, you test yourself against others and so on.