Why Do You Play Poker

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I play poker because I am shit at tennis.

:bandit:

P

pokerpie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's good to have ambitions and goals to work towards, especially with something as difficult as poker. Best wishes to you on future felts.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker, because it,s fun sometimes. Also you can earn some money in freerolls or cash games.

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love to play poker because I think that my strategies spoke a lot about me. I feel good and comfortable playing poker. I believe that the risk make me feel alive. Gl all :)

J

johny1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
are bots used on online poker

hi all
does pokerstars use bots on online poker, and how would we really know?
or is it just a case of very bad luck when someone beats you aa or ak with a random 4 9 off suit?
regards

V

vinest

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not all poker players become professionals, but remain amateurs. good luck to everyone in the game of poker)

J

jbear54321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for fun but it's nice to win a little bit of money. Even though I play for fun it still gets aggravating when I don't get hands or take bad beats!

W

WarBabyBunz

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love each new hand. It's like when you start a new day.

A

akufto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is my hobby, I would like in the future to start earning these hobbies and achieve success in this game. with a million competition of various players!

Yoda82

Yoda82

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play rec for a few extra bucks, but now that’s changing. I want to get a solid handle on the game and hone my skills so that I can spend more time with my family. My daughter and fiancé are about to come visit me and the realization set in that I will barely get to see her half the time she is here because my work days are 14 hours long. I will get up long before she wakes up, but only get 1-2 hours of time with her before I have to crash and wake back up at 3 am. I would love to get to the point that I can play for a living, or even play part time to supplement a normal work week.

GGrinder

GGrinder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play because I still can not relinquish the pipe dream that I might someday be good enough to making a living playing poker.

:evil:Zer0:evil:

winners never quit and quitters never win! :D

P

psuedosuited

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because it’s mentally challenging and interesting.

D

domfudao

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For fun and win the tourneament
Money is consequence

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play the game because I feel that I can win. Now even more so with the help of Cardschat and these online sites that offer freerolls it can be acomplished without any risk. I just love that! Not to mention I enjoy the game as well.

ganbat

ganbat

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just like to play poker. For fun and to win.

M

maxboy44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had a friend who became a professional poker player. He used to play in private games at London hotels. He actually bought a house on his winnings. We then lost touch, Quite a few years later another friend bumped into the ex professional He was driving a taxi, He had lost everything.

Not an easy life.

M

maxboy44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AS an OAP i have lots of time on my hands. There are only so many books you can read. I find if I keep to low stakes poker is a cheap form of entertainment.

Maikl113

Maikl113

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Perhaps because likes) Also all there is for a small excitement... or more) always Want to be the first and truly reach a significant result. Overall, a great hobby.

J

jdmBlue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My primary motivation for playing is financial. I`d like to make enough money to live on. Also it`s better than doing nothing all day.

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in general I like games, especially poker, it gives me total satisfaction, adrelanile, fear, anger, joy, and a favorite hobby