AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
I love the game, probably because it's my fun hobby, have thrill of gambling... :)

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I agree with you, I also like the game of poker, and I really like it when I win somewhere and make a profit, and for me it is very good to get good results and improve my game!

B

B938486

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
why not

I play much more since my stroke, still have use of right side and speech. It helps keep my mind working, and I find it fun. Can't get out much, but can still figure odds pretty good.

B

BesseNuts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because I like competition, ranking, decisions. Its a fight of minds. Pros can make mistakes, amateurs can win.

ROman77

ROman77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because I like this kind of thing. I want to be a regular ,positive poker player . I know that I am not ready yet and every day I improve my knowledge of strategy . Besides, I need to learn to control my emotions.
Friends,poker can be a goal for earning money, but not many people are given it.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I play poker because I love this game ... it is a game where adrenaline reaches the maximum .... it is clear that poker is more than a card game ... you must have mathematical knowledge to be able to calculate percentages of odds in seconds ... as well as a good reading of your opponents' game patterns ... and defining your own game strategy ... it takes many hours of practice and play in real situations to master this game ... and possibly the most difficult part of learning will be the control of emotions ... that ... among other things ...!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I play poker because this is my favorite hobby.
In addition, I want to learn how to play well enough to get a steady income from the game. The monthly additional revenue from the game is my goal.
Good luck.

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play online poker because I do not have the courage to try live but eventually I can courage myself to play and live

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well done. Strive to do it. But it is not easy.

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i like the game, for now i play only for fun, leter will see.

FernA9ndo

FernA9ndo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play because I am not good but I am reading the books.

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this card game is a fascinating game and you can win online nothing really fine as I did, I played at freerolls until I won
something less but it's good and so it's winning 😊

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I play much more since my stroke, still have use of right side and speech. It helps keep my mind working, and I find it fun. Can't get out much, but can still figure odds pretty good.
so sorry to hear of your health troubles my friend, I know how you feel, I had a coronary a while ago and I just can't concentrate anymore...get too tired so quickly. Keep smiling...things can only get better from here!!!!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I play poker because I really like this game, its atmosphere and the ability to win money, as well as the ability to develop, improve their skills. My dream is to become a professional poker player and make it into life

What steps have you taken to realize this dream of becoming a professional poker player?

What plan have you laid out in hopes of achieving this goal?

I wish you great success & fulfillment!

GOLIAT

GOLIAT

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi, iam new here

ok this seems to be my post probably here first.
I hope you will understand me well as my main language German, not English is :)). I am're good here 2 years a member and it is the first post lol. shame on me.

Why i love Poker?!
That's a good question, poker is more for me than just a game. It is a passion. I play this game because it shapes me in every way in my life. I learn to develop strategies that I'm learning to deal with money, I am learning with setbacks deal. As in real life there are ups and downs and that is pretty well represented in the poker game.
I learn me to focus on one particular thing or several at the same time.

PS: I play with preference HU, is there anything in the forums to get better?

Thx in advance

UnTalTales

UnTalTales

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because I really like this game, its atmosphere and the ability to win money, as well as the ability to develop, improve their skills. My dream is to become a professional poker player and make it into life
Hi zarb,

Why I do play poker: Well, I have to spend my time on something waiting for Death. It would be better if I spent it on something more significant, but that takes effort, right?

Seriously: because poker helped me to alleviate bad moments of my life, and also because I have learned some interesting things playing this game. Positive things that you can apply in your life.

Last edited:
H

hookmeout

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it is being competitive and having fun. I am a beginner just want to learn as much as i can

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I also like this game. I believe that poker is the best gambling game in the world. I want to become a successful player who earns revenue from the game. I hope that with the help of the Cardschat community I will be able to achieve my goal.

Moshimorov

Moshimorov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! I play poker because only he gives such a great feeling! Sometimes it happens that even breathing gets off :)

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like my family said. I'm a poker junkie.)))

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is exciting. I'm always getting all kind of emotions and feelings. Anger, happiness, despair and that good feeling when you outplayed someone or just made a sick hero-call. I tried to quit it but I can't. Game is just too good.

juninhigh

juninhigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It`s best mental game. I highly recommend a lot of reading and videos, and the most important LIVE practice, reading people is one of the best talent you can develop to win tournaments.

estefanetti

estefanetti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker for fun.
I am not considered that i am a good player, a good player live from poker.

lsbenn

lsbenn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play for the rush I get from winning. It's like an addiction and makes you feel great. Although I don't win all the time it makes me keep playing just to get that feeling.

GOLIAT

GOLIAT

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Like my family said. I'm a poker junkie.)))
:D

Ohhh that sounds good. My family is there less enthusiastic, is probably because I invest a lot of time in poker.

You all have a great and successful weekend.