Not open for further replies.
_xrolex_90

_xrolex_90

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also play poker for that to relax after a hard day's work.Turn on the music and try to forget about all the problems and working moments.

G

ghostnico

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hy

I play poker because i feel alive... And i liked very much :)

jgdesabato

jgdesabato

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play
A.For fun.

C.For the money.

jgdesabato

jgdesabato

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For fun and for money, of course.

ilya_savinov

ilya_savinov

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
We all play poker, who is online, someone lucky and this man has experienced all the fun of the game live. We learn, improve the game, rejoice victories, experiencing defeat. When I myself started playing online, you do not even know all the rules. Played before on weaves and friends for matches (by the way he taught them, not knowing the correct procedure for combinations). I have very good mathematical ability, and so I decided that poker is not present difficulty for me. Over time, began to win. We can say that it is now an integral part of my life, because all the arguments gradually pass through the prism of poker thinking

yonosemanana

yonosemanana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is challenging in figuring out an opponent. I like to get into someones head in the game and see why they play a hand a certain way so I can then, use that against them. It is one of the best games out there!

Tulipaneiro

Tulipaneiro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I playing for fun and for money. Poker is a nice game but you must have one's head screwed on right.

D

danigames1984

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A for fun only :D i'm an amateur at poker xD

skiptomyloot

skiptomyloot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What does poker mean to you ?

Giving it some thought for the last hour. Does it mean more to you whether you do good or do worse.. I guess everyone has a purpose as to why they love playing poker so much.

SO , What does poker mean to you ? I think You should have a genuine honest answer for yourself if it means more than just playing poker.

The longevity of this commitment really does give some educational aspect to growing. and because so, the value to what it means should hold higher than any pot won in any given day throughout your experience.

L

lukeellul92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play live mainly, and the social aspect for me, you meet some very interesting people at a poker table, some with sad stories and some with happy stories.

I play to make a second income, and eventually be as good as I can be. Practice practice practice! :p

I play because it actually is a bit therapeutic to me, the game relaxes me, unless i'm all in Preflop :p

I play because I personally feel this game is good for "brain training/exercise" , using your head, trying to do the math, figuring out the odds etc, having all this go through your head, at the start takes a long time to get down pat, but only a few weeks into actualyl doing this and its coming more naturally.

suby_rafael

suby_rafael

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To me poker is freedom. Poker is a way of living a meaningful life.

Since a meaningful life necessarily involves individual choice at a fundamental level, we can increase the likelihood of success by the way we make our choices. We can be rational and make life's choices with foresight and understanding and we can take personal responsibility for the exercise of our freedom.

A philosopher once said, "Our lives have meaning when we are fully engaged in the activities that concern us most." And it is this daily experience of satisfaction of doing what we love to our best that counts and learning from the mistakes which we make each day to become better. Similarly we can put poker into this context.

There is nothing quite like poker for bringing into sharp relief how quickly unforeseen contingencies can reduce promise of victory to dust. The game of poker, like the "game" of life, is not merely a matter of knowing but also of doing, and each decision reveals something more about our character.

One might say the aim of playing poker is the pursuit of excellence in the development of oneself as an authentic, autonomous individual.

-- Excerpts taken from the book "Poker and Philosophy" by Eric Bronson. :icon_stud

R

racorel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what do you expect???

what do you expect from poker???You just want to do some pocket money...or you think you can become a professional ??

crazyangel88

crazyangel88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i expect in one day to be a profesional player !

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
i want to hit one big time n then open up a gd Business of mine. i am sure it ll happen one day

nastena2992

nastena2992

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly, I want to become a good poker player, ballplayer, will work, read and do whatever you need to do

Steve2777

Steve2777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I expect to be a professional Player one day. And to earn living with POKER

dexon303

dexon303

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To make money, you have to spend money is a popular theme in business. In poker, I guess it would be: To win money, you have to lose money first.

ccocco

ccocco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I take it as a hobby despite having studied a lot about poker and watch many videos and live tournaments. because I do not have time and bankroll it takes to be professional.

R

racorel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To make money, you have to spend money is a popular theme in business. In poker, I guess it would be: To win money, you have to lose money first.

i am sure about this...i lose some money in poker but I also won several tournaments..major tournaments but still not good enough....I hope to win and one big one day..I think this is the dream of all small and medium players

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
to win big one for one drop, lol
i just play for fun, no expectations

enolan

enolan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Grind for pocket money, bink a few big scores along the way & have fun with each and every hand.

xaxawa

xaxawa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to win a large sum of money and go to Las Vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies.