Status
Not open for further replies.
Gothams Son

Gothams Son

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would just like to supplement my income with my poker money by putting it into savings. I don't plan on depositing any more money, just zero to hero type of stuff, so like I said whatever I get from here on out will just be to supplement my income in a savings account.

akyurukov

akyurukov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i just like the game and play it for fun,the money comes after that. :)

A

alexis8888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's fun and some hope for me to make some money.

alittlepoker

alittlepoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the competition playing poker i like to win just like everyone but id rather have the accolades the money docent mean that much to me .

Alexsandr Kononov

Alexsandr Kononov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite game is poker, now is Hobie . I want to become a professional player and doing everything possible

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i want it to keep my mind sharp and my wallet a bit fatter

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First of all it is money, and also it is atractive, interesting, wonderfull, game, and nice free-time spending. If there were not fishes, it would be biggest game in world))).

R

racorel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First of all it is money, and also it is atractive, interesting, wonderfull, game, and nice free-time spending. If there were not fishes, it would be biggest game in world))).

Today I heard a motivational song interesting...and this song was about those who are successful or not....said that everyone wants to be successful .... but those who are desperate to have success in general do not get it....and not confuse success with happiness...now about what you said .... that poker is primarily about money..I think it is the same as the success,the idea is to have fun and to like and the money will come along the way.Good luck all

MrFerguson

MrFerguson

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really hope to become a pro myself, but it will take a lot of time off the table as well as on, will devote my life to it. I know if I put the work in, it can happen or at the very least, make a living from it.

S

SnowedIn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't know at the moment tbh. Just trying to get better than the people I play with at the moment, then see where that takes me.

WeenieSVK

WeenieSVK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just fun and few bucks :) But I am always wondering how it would be If I get from some satellite to big tourney and with enormous luck won some huge cash :) That would be sweet. But I am not thinking about being pro at all.

tbdbitl

tbdbitl

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just look to enjoy my games and make enough to take a few poker trips a year!

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no contest here, for the money!

trucker103

trucker103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just play cause I enjoy the game if u win its good if u lose its still good as long as u learn from the mistakes !

S

separatist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when im just started playing poker im enjoyed the game
for now its only for the money.i have trouble wis healts thanks to poker but I make good money

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A and C. I really like the Poker As a game and also could not play I Believe free and Does Not Make Sense For People would bet all sin in All hands AS A Risk Losing Nothing major real money :)

W

Wintz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because it's fun and it's an intriguing game

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
option c for sure... poker without money involved isnt an exciting game to play.

W

w8888

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A. started pretty recently, so just refining the basics right now, but maybe I'll be playing for money sometime in the future!

akyurukov

akyurukov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A.B.C and for the love of the game of course... :)

X

Xmaster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A: just for fun and because i have to much time at university :D

jgdesabato

jgdesabato

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I take it as a hobby despite having studied a lot about poker. because I do not have time and bankroll it takes to be professional.

timfbmx

timfbmx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mostly for the money. But I also really love the challenge and I'm naturally a really competitive person. So I enjoy the competitiveness of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.