Why Do You Play Poker?

steeler1970

steeler1970

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because im married.

I agree with that lot and like playing poker because every hand is not the same. And because i play for fun playing it

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Iplay poker mot becouse money ,I play juste becouse like and enoy in good feeling while playing,and thats average 1-2 time in a week....

bellam

bellam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a young lad that plays poker strictly because:

-It's fun
-It's challenging
-Money

and I dream of financial freedom from years of hard work and development, which is certainly better than having a boss tell you what to do.

L

laiomaycon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe we can be good without poker and play without fear without needing it without a poker professional. This is so true that there are many good players who are not from around the world playing for being professionals in other areas. So for a good player it will depend on your strategy and patience.

E

Ekaterina Danilenko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker it's an interesting and smart game. I play to learn to control her actions, and also to get some dose of adrenaline

Xcoder

Xcoder

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I personally play poker recreationally. I love the added thrills to my daily routine. If it wasn’t for poker my days would revolve around work and playing video games on my ps4.

Z

ZARGA123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love the game for its dynamic aspect! Poker is not just a game it's the most peacefull war where I can compete and challenge others. For the moment I am just playing but once I win a good amount of money I will turn it to a capital and poker will be my job

D

DilshodAka40

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, poker is an additional way to work. I play for fun, and this sometimes brings me the benefit. But do not get involved in this. After all, poker - a game, and there are winners and there are losers. It is not necessary to put the poker to the fore.

David macdonald

David macdonald

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Because one day I will play the world series

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, poker is a chance - an opportunity to realize my desires, plans, by making money in poker and their investments. At what any high stakes in poker I do not put, and the starting capital can still be won for free, which is the determining factor, since I do not want to risk the means I earned not in poker.

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
i play because i like it, but i play for money too, maybe for money more :D

M

Moe DeLawn

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker for a variety of reasons. I love the cut and thrust of the competition and pitting my wits against other players. It also relaxes me and distracts me from the boring grind of real life. There's nothing like the high of winning a big pot or decent tournament. Especially if you have played extemely well in the process.

R

roadmanraja

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because it's an escape for me...but at the same time has enough strategy to make me feel I'm still in reality.

Rvstam

Rvstam

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker to win 10 million dollars. this is my dream

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like to compite, like the feeling when I win, the rush, adrenaline, making some money....

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't believe anyone would ask why we play poker!!!! Because its there!!!!! Because every hand is different!!! Because you can use a different strategy every game, every hour, or even every hand!!! Because you have to think about what you are doing its a great mental exercise!! BECAUSE, ITS THERE!!!!!:D:D

R

rakspin_vr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like poker. It makes you think, to anticipate the other's moves, to be patient to strike at the right moment. Great game.

nera75

nera75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker is the dynamics of passion and the opportunity to win a lot of money

M

matze197

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play why i try to get a little bit of extra money...because my job is not so well payed 🙈

R

RingKingInc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Why do I play Poker?

I play Poker for the challenge, the thrill of winning a big pot, the social aspect and most importantly the competition. It is a great game that's a lot of fun. Especially when I'm winning. :)

R

rakspin_vr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a way to have fun while making some money. What a good thing to combine a nice experience with a useful activity.

E

Enthusiast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play because I like it and because it's a good way to earn some money in my student years