DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Why exercise my mind. And everyone feels good doing something that you're good at. Although there is stress in decisive moments, it does not compare to any other game.

haiiG

haiiG

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because of 2 main reasons - I like competition and money, of course. :)

charlesdenis

charlesdenis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am unemployed at the moment, so I play a lot because it helps to occupy my head and also at the moment this being a form of income, but my goals with poker are much bigger, I hope to become a professional soon :)

SprMnd

SprMnd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is my passion. I like to think and make decisions during the game. Feel of superiority over others is priceless when you make right choices. And, of course, money is an additional motivation.

Alkovalenko

Alkovalenko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really like the poker, to think, to develop thinking, mind

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I first started playing poker for the love of the game like most people probably do. Then when I realized I could make an income from it, and play it from anywhere in the world, that was a game-changer for me.

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because its a very intelligent game and im very competetive and really like winning.

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play it for the money and at the same time i enjoy it. Its a beatifull game and my dream is to go to some huge live event and making it to the finals and im gonna make the dream come true. In a few years im gonna come back here and you will see. :)

R

RattleHead117

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Texas Hold em in particular is the most fun I've ever had playing cards! When I was shown the number of outs x4 at turn, and x2 at the river for odds percentages I was hooked. I was in the Marines and played my share of spades but Hold em makes me wish I had played poker back then in the barracks and on the ship.

damgold

damgold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play to learn and understand the game and improve for when playing live put into practice what I learned make money and spend on food ,that yes is very good.