Why do you like to play poker?

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is my hobby when I play it, I enjoy it.

Slav4obaby

Slav4obaby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love to play poker the adrenaline is amazing

H

hochido

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker as risk analysis

In my newfound field of accounting, I find poker to be a good practice in risk management

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
money, of course, and especially the fascinating way you can win them
everyone is tempted by the easy way to get rich
but then he realizes that it was not easy, but you are already addicted to the idea of it

Insomnia6590

Insomnia6590

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a gambler in my soul :)

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like poker because of the mental game it provides, and it's a hobby until you can evolve enough to make it a way to make money.

R

Rskeyyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me it's like a lottery, but the result is depends on you.

Mexcrow

Mexcrow

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play for the rush of dragging a huge pot [emoji16][emoji383][emoji383]

timberwolf94

timberwolf94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd like to become a pro someday. Don't think it will ever happen but I can dream right?

D

deeggr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, poker is a game of skill! So I have not given up because I'm not good enough and I'm a little satisfied with what I do at the tables!

nobodysf00l

nobodysf00l

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love the combination of style and math to compete with.

Comdemn

Comdemn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
because you like to play poker, in the hope of making money, hobby, the pleasure of playing, finding yourself an excellent player or some other reason.

I think that all these statements are correct. But most of all I would like to earn poker to support my family, this is the main thing! Everything else has less meaning for me.

charlesdenis

charlesdenis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
game in the hope of being a professional one day, and since I do not have a profession and am unemployed, I am studying and trying to live on it at the moment.

luispino88

luispino88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a great way to release stress

sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First of all I can get money from poker. From other side it`s very interesting intellectual game!

T

TheShek

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing because of health issues that were forcing me to stop working. For me poker is a way to escape, it gives me something to do at 3am when I can't sleep, and it's a challenging skill game that gives me a sense of competition. Winning money makes it even better!

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Because it is battle of intelligence and skill. Sadly that loses to luck way too often. But I keep in mind the people who play better are winning players in long run. Just sometimes does not feel that way with how often poor players get rewarded for terrible decisions.

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For fun and for the excitement as I was playing at zynga first. Then I thought why spend so much time and thinking for nothing when I could earn some money? And I join pokerstars with my mind on all the big prizes. Now it may sound odd but nowdays I tend to see poker as life. And I see life as a poker game. All the odds, the behavior patterns, the psychology, the role of image, deception tricks, being more observant of everything, trying contantly to evolve, adjusting yourself to each situation, win even if you dealt 7 2. I love it. And If I can make some money in the process then its even better.

I

izzyill

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
poker is an amazing game that requires a lot of skills and patience but yu need to take risks as well

I

izzyill

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the most important thing is the mula!!!

Filip Krstevski

Filip Krstevski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because poker bring the pleasure, its a game in which you need to think constantly. Your playing as a first person real life game. Poker is just the best "game" for me so far. It's not like gambling or playing a slot machine its something different. Its magnificent.

ssory83

ssory83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At first, poker seemed to me a play. But over the years, my knowledge of poker has deepened. Now honestly I'm playing poker because that defines me. In one word: poker is flowing through my veins.

guccipix

guccipix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is an exciting question, and one that I have not really had the opportunity to answer.Poker is one of the few things I've found that is powerful enough to keep me focused. When I sit down at a table with a group of strangers and it's time to shuffle up and deal, it's as if I become a part of this microcosm in which nothing else exists. Just play your best game and have fun. And if you win you are rewarded monetarily to boot. But it's not about the money, it's about the game.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Love to play cards. My favorite is Euchre and Poker. If I'm playing it is one or the other. Any hardcore Euchre players in dahouse?