Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I play poker because I love this game .. I also have the opportunity to earn money ... and I have the illusion of becoming a poker professional ...!
I also take it as a hobby in which I am entertained for hours totally unscrambled ...!

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its a challenge like a puzzle. I study all the time, and the more I study the more I realize I have so much to learn. Its a cycle Im an addict I guess because I cant solve it.

ssory83

ssory83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why do I like playing poker? Honestly, when I made my poker account and made my first deposit, I thought I would make more money.

C

concoman710

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a good question everyone should ask themselves! For me, I strive to make money doing it to put myself through school without having to drive lyft or another alternative. I also crave the competition and love to win. :D

nera75

nera75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker is - like life, you need to make the right decisions, crazy Adrenaline, passion, interest, the possibility of a big win, and of course the time spent on your favorite pastime !!!

L

Leonardo Laquale

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker like

I like playing poker for pleasure, for being a sport of the mind and of course for money

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First of all, I really like the game itself, it's my hobby, and if the hobby brings more income, it's all super!

S

Samuel Kollapso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
By the dynamics of the game, and its benefits that can be conquered!

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Foremost, it is money then emotions then superiority in a game above opponents.

php12345

php12345

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just for the mental warfare. I play small stakes to make small amounts of money.

A

asalco94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the beginning, because of competition, always want to win, then I saw it as a hobby, and in the end as a way to earn money.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Right now i think that i don,t like to play poker. I just can play sometimes some freeroll or low buy-in tournament without any hope to win, because soft killing me every time. Maybe because of that this is hard to say that i love poker right now.

r2205

r2205

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
... one more thing, poker is easy to play after a hard working day and if you're lucky then it will be a lucky day.

D

domdiego

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like to play poker because of the strategy, tension, and experience in fast think, we can lear for life, in some case you if you have good cards will not always win, and you must to discard them for ex : KK or AJ this a good ex for use in your life in some situation,

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Money, Exhilaration, Luck, Talent,

K

Kkingpoker30

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play poker and i want to earn of this hobby no deposit.

donny306

donny306

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like to play poker because its fun and exciting , but most of all the chips sounds ahhh sounds like money to meeeee:D

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because its a beautifull game. You need to use your brain and outsmart other players. Its also profitable if you have discipline. Learn a little more and you could win millions. Sky is the limit.

sanekhorror

sanekhorror

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, poker, let's say it is not hobbies, but rest, excitement, emotions, a chance to win a cash prize, to show off and express yourself, and also to participate in various promotions,

A

AaaB0rat3000

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Play poker is good relaxation and make money

Douglas Gonzaga

Douglas Gonzaga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was love at first sight, and the interaction of players from other countries.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It is a good mental training, which necessitates a good strategy, I love strategy and adventure, when I am in the game of poker I feel in a field of combat, it excites me a lot ... it measures my luck in the moment of some bullshit and Sometimes I rejoice when I make some money.

M

MlaKirDi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
play for fun and the development of analytical thinking

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Poker is a game and science, patience, a lot of strategy ... it helps me with adrenaline ... for reasons of my country I find it hard to play more often for issues such as the network, connection and access to the euro and dollar currency. .. Poker is the best game

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just like poker. But the fact that you can still raise money, is also present.:hahaha: