Awards
Chips
Great story, in my family only I play poker

6bet me

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Currently just me, although I think my dad and uncle used to play some weird razz/stud games a few decades ago, but they just played as a hobby and were never as serious as me.

SMD Jabroni

SMD Jabroni

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My dad plays. every year we go to vegas(from LA) and play some wsop events.
its really fun.

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just me. I'm going to teach my girlfriend how to play...that will be fun!

HAMC81

HAMC81

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My parents hate it... my little brother plays and he's quite good. But he rarely plays and he plays by heart little math.

My grandfather used to play a lot and apparently he lost a fortune.Thus, most of my family dont like it.

Mr Alvim

Mr Alvim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My family is kind of split on the issue of poker. My family by mother thinks is gambling and I'll indulge me in the game about to bet my house ( they walk watching very movie lol ) . Already my family by father supports me a lot in poker , almost all play poker , and my uncle even has a poker club. I find it interesting to see both sides of the family and their opinions , even if an opinion means absurd lol

W

Wojciech Stopyra

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Me and sometimes I play with my wife :)

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have learnt basics of poker from my uncle who was pro gambler and naturally i taught my soon how to play the game

tolka4off

tolka4off

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my own family no one play poker except of me.
But now in place where i'm living i have 2 guys - even i can call them brothers :D, and we all playing poker.

Stocky373

Stocky373

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my family just me...but i was girlfriend and her whole family played poker...her dad won everthing 😅😅😅

S

scuxbr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find it interesting to talk about this and I want to share my story poker game 6 years ago and I have to say that no one in my family played poker until I change that lol all began one evening in which were gathered everyone in family so I decided to tell them about the poker at the beginning of understand anything so I decided to get the cards and poker chips do not sit all and started to explain after a while already they understood the basics my mother and my sister are learning very quickly achieved a bluff and I couldn't believe it my sister is a psychologist as well which is good for analyzing explain them that poker was not a simple card game required much concentration and a good analysis of the rival my father on the other hand blended and moves you forgot this was repeating until you reach a point in which committed real money between us we can I must say I was very happy to see that my family as my we loved this magnificent mental sport now I am proud to say that everyone in my family have learned to play poker since it is very boring to talk about poker and that no one understands you the best and most essential is have fun and make it to the side of the people who most want to I'd like to know if in your family play poker and the history of such as began to play

on a given day I showed poker for my father, now he plays more hours than I , and have fun too.

T

tomatientje

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My daughter learned me how to play, her boyfriend wired me a dollar on pokerstars and with that I managed to win some real money. Some time ago, he, a friend of his an me played a live tournament (ONKP; Open Dutch)

D

doctor zver

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd hide from my mother that playing poker. It is against games for money

be4ba

be4ba

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was playing my first poker game when I was 6 :) I was dealer :) My parents where playing with their friends and i was too curious and just runing around the table. They learnd me how to play with 12. So we are real poker family.

T

Two6JJ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just me. It makes family gatherings a bit boring for me since the best stories seem to come out around a table covered in cards and chips.

DeeNice002

DeeNice002

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No one plays in my family which kinda makes me an outkast lol but I've been playing for 10 years so I don't worry about that any more!