SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My Dad taught us 3 Card Brag when we were young, we would gamble with matchsticks. I guess this introduced some concepts early on. Now tho its just me who plays poker. I'm surprised I can't get my Dad to play more as I'm sure he would make a solid player.
We very occasionally play together at home, but its mostly me teaching everyone the basics.....again!! :rolleyes:

topcatbrazil

topcatbrazil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No one.

And I am always making analogies to stuff that happens at the poker table and they look at me as if I was from Mars.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
2 chances for some bad luck

my girlfriend and i both play . its not a pleasant picture when one of us starts losing !

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my father use to play the five card poker, but not that much. righ now im the only one that plays

Falconcesar

Falconcesar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my family I am the only one who plays poker but I have 4 cousins ​​who are dedicated to this game and we all like good games to have fun !!!

C

capo1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Family

All of my sons play poker and all where taught by me. We always play together on vacation and at home, it is called time together without any media. Pass it on as we are not here forever and it is well time spent as a family and costs nothing but leaves many memories. Capo1014

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Nobody in my family plays poker, only me, including distant family like cousins and nephews

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi friend.

I don't know anyone in my family who plays it, I'm the only weirdo who does it, but hey, when they see that I'm doing well at this, they'll start to be interested.

O

olesyafarion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! My husband plays poker. He was the first to start playing poker. I became interested in this game and also started playing.