Who in Your Family Plays Poker?

Bertochi

Bertochi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My uncle got me into this world lol, my that plays too, but in general, my family still has a prejudice about poker

R

RunVovkaRun

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. Yeah, I saw an interesting topic for conversation .
I want to say that in our family to poker are generally skeptical.
But sometimes I play with my brother poker ( with beer of course) .
At the same time , our wife thinks it's a waste of time , and do not understand " why we spend our time on this useless occupation ."
By the way , I never inform his wife about the possibility to win a round sum of money.
Now, if I could take krupnyy bank, then I thought it would be sensitive to my hobby .

BigJamo

BigJamo

Aussie Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice to see your family enjoying our wonderful game.

The poker history in our family goes back a long way (much like our national history, we were on the first fleet to Australia) so you could say it came all the way from england in the begin. Most the poker back then was illegal and was only played by governers and the like anyway.

So yeah. We still have it in our blood and my 12 year old son is the next generation to enjoy the game. He still has a long way to go, but I also think he has alot of potential too.

midgetfactory

midgetfactory

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im the only one out of my family that knows how to play haha

N

nyolcas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Me only. It's more than enough to have only one "Pokercrazy" in my family :)

tetragorod

tetragorod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I alone.Everyone has one's own path.Only my dream keeps me alive.

UpUpAway

UpUpAway

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately enough I'm the only one that plays poker

Dutchtegon

Dutchtegon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cousin of me plays it as well and I couldn't handel my self but i teached it to my sister as well. And I don't like it but there are times she wins from me.

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I taught myson, sister and nieces and nephew:)

G

Gabriel Pinho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Absolutely no one in my family, and will further, I do not know anyone who plays poker, so much so that I had to learn all without the help of anyone.

garouy85

garouy85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
only I am alone, in the family, and one is enough)

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only I . I think this is more than enough

JusThieF

JusThieF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunally form the familly its just me but alot of my frends do we making also tournaments hehe

S

shayneww

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No one in my family plays poker just me. Im trying to get a few family members to start playing

fred_antunes

fred_antunes

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my Family me and my two cousins play poker...

EagleCity57

EagleCity57

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately I'm the only one. But play the friends and we sometimes get together and play offline very cool

Y

ycebox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it is my brother-in-law , he taught me how to play 5 card draw when i was 12 (now 25) and then worked my way up to holdem , omaha and omaha hi/lo gotta say him teaching me poker was one of the best /worst things that ever happened ... won so much money and then again lost so much money that i never had , the good old days when i was 16 and my pockets full of my highschool colleagues money man what a good feeling , ohh yeah and he is that recreational player that likes to play for "fun" ... and i'm more of the what no money ? no play kinda of deal :))

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my family allmost all male members play or used to play alot of poker. My uncle was a hell of a player, he earned his living for a long period by playin poker

sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find it interesting to talk about this and I want to share my story poker game 6 years ago and I have to say that no one in my family played poker until I change that lol all began one evening in which were gathered everyone in family so I decided to tell them about the poker at the beginning of understand anything so I decided to get the cards and poker chips do not sit all and started to explain after a while already they understood the basics my mother and my sister are learning very quickly achieved a bluff and I couldn't believe it my sister is a psychologist as well which is good for analyzing explain them that poker was not a simple card game required much concentration and a good analysis of the rival my father on the other hand blended and moves you forgot this was repeating until you reach a point in which committed real money between us we can I must say I was very happy to see that my family as my we loved this magnificent mental sport now I am proud to say that everyone in my family have learned to play poker since it is very boring to talk about poker and that no one understands you the best and most essential is have fun and make it to the side of the people who most want to I'd like to know if in your family play poker and the history of such as began to play

It was very clever of you learn your family to play poker. Now you have possibility to discuss different situations in your game.