When you lose with a winning hand, what do you do to forget?

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there

They call it variance
I call it play a fish....lol
But the best thing is to remember that there will always be another game and anotehr day in poker
Rgds

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Forgetting can be difficult but since everything in life is a choice ... "I choose JOY".

C

clave7777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A bad one I have to shut things down and take a well deserved break with Mr Weiser.

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you want to get technical, a hand can be winning until it is not. It just hasn't lost yet. The question should be 'how do you feel when you lose with a hand that appears to be winning"

Shawnt

Shawnt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Auto delete

If you lose to a 1 hour suck it up the next hand plays and if you're on tilt that'll be the last time you play

B

BodyCount

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Тhere are some hands that I will never forget for the rest of my life, otherwise a few cigarettes and music relieve the pain.

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I get angry or sometimes laugh)
Well, it's not good when the river gives the victory of one player to another player)

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
TILT
no just kidding, but a winning hand win
you meant a strong starting hand. Bad things happen in live, you need to keep on moving and forget
good luck all

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
so as not to keep thinking about this hand. I analyze the spot and I check if I made a mistake in my game. if it is not because of the decisions which I made but rather because of lack of luck. I stop thinking about it and I spend my time on another activity to clear my mind. like for example watching a series or a movie or outing and having a good time with friends.

NickeLine22

NickeLine22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually tell myself that I played well and I just had no luck. Because I had a lot of percents to win, which means that if I play 100 of these hands, then I will win more often)

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!

I usually tell myself that I played well and just had no luck. Because I had a lot of percentages to win, which means that if I play 100 of these hands,

I'll win more often)

Nothing. There are more important things in life.

Many of you say that you get angry after a heartbeat ..... I ask with tears in my eyes .... WHY? What is the benefit of getting angry? It just ruins your emotions and makes you more likely to bow down and make bad decisions. Just keep calm and have feelings of generosity and say .... There it is my friend, take it and enjoy it while you can .... You will return it to me with interest !!!!

to stop thinking about this hand. I analyze the spot and check if I made a mistake in my game. If it is not for the decisions I made but for lack of luck.I stop thinking about it and dedicate my time to another activity to clear my mind. such as watching a series or a movie or going out and having a good time with friends.

Excellent answers, I feel and think similar to them, thank you.
Congratulations, health and joy. :) :icon_sant

:ah4::ac4:

N

nickpaizis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course I get mad, as all of players I guess.
I stop for a little and not play the same day because I know that when you paly and being agree is not good combination.
I eat, have some drink, relax, forget about it, and when I feel relaxed again and I have clear mind, I understand that unfortunately some times can happen to win someone who does not have the winning hand because he/she was lucky. It happened to my also and of course to a lot of players.

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Tell the person who beat me "nice hand". Helps me focus.

Ichione

Ichione

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Take a deep breath & try to calm, if you're feelin even the tiniest amount of weight internally then take a break..!!

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

Nothing really . I just try to shake it off and go on playing. If I feel the bad beat or suck out has affected my play, I will get up and take my mind of the game for a while.

A

ayewayfilms

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just focus on the next hand and how I know the poker gods won't let me down

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I know I'm not the only one who has this happen and I'm moving on!

norwoox

norwoox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There were offensive losses after which i smiled and played on. It doesn't matter for me what I will do, how I will behave after a loss, it is important for me to control myself and not make just one mistake, not go all-in hoping to win back. Thus, on emotions, you can lose the remaining stack and end the game in the tournament ...

Bibigon

Bibigon

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When online game - I take a screenshot & out it into my archive, in live game - make a note..

W

WHAKAORIORI

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Normally A few words to the device hoping pokerstars can hear me ha that’s about it .

darthjewel

darthjewel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you loose, you did not have a winning hand, besides there is nothing to forget, on contrary I analyze my loosing hands, I do not treat it emotionally.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands