When you lose with a winning hand, what do you do to forget?

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
i don't forget but i take it as a lesson and go on trying not to do the same mistake

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It will happen again and again that you lose with supposedly good hands against weaker hands and that is something you simply have to accept because there is no other solution for it. Thinking that you always have to win with the strongest hand is a mistake and will result in you no longer being able to play poker at all at some point. Every hand can win and every hand can lose how you play your hands and whether you learn something from it is different for every person.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Keep playing and when you loose another hand you forget the first one 😉

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Keep playing and when you loose another hand you. forget the first one

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Those all in loses,(and wins) better hand or not, where i really was all in, i cant forget. 😣😎

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to understand that it's impossible to win with worse hand. My hand just was the worse. Sometimes in happens.

slevinzed

slevinzed

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I focus on not getting angry too long otherwise I lose everything . eyes on the prize

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I just try to be absent for several days so as not to psychologically mistreat myself, and when the time is up, I only think about playing my best.
I encourage everyone, there are good and bad times :)
There are moments in the game that you find yourself in a few days in a row that make you wonder if this really isn't site cheating or something.

It's all a psychological action trying to sabotage you.

The ideal is to always understand the math of the game and know that it is just a phase and if you are playing correctly, in the long run, you will always be a winner.

So, it is necessary to strengthen the mind to absorb this as quickly as possible, if you are a sng player, do not reflect on other simultaneous games.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good morning everyone, I started playing poker in 2018, over time I learned about the variance of poker, and I know that even with AA vs 22, I will lose 1 in 5 on average and it could be that I lose 2 times or more followed and that doesn't matter, but making the correct plays that in the long run I will profit more and more, it doesn't affect me at all, poker is like that. What still affects me a little is taking bad bets in a row, even I didn't learn to deal with this loss usually when it happens to make more records in Mtts.

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
I laugh and ask the poker God , is this all you can do to me ? hehe

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
"Good times, bad times
You know I've had my share".
5 minutes and I forget the bad beat (freerolls);
50 minutes, or more how big it was;
lol;:)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
When you play poker you will come across a lot of difficult and incomprehensible situations for you and how effectively you will analyze your hands in poker will have a key impact on the level of your game. These things happen to everyone sometimes. Try to approach this with all responsibility. Forget everything that happened.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
i try ro learn as much as i can from all the hands i loose

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands