When you lose with a winning hand, what do you do to forget?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I just try to be absent for several days so as not to psychologically mistreat myself, and when the time is up, I only think about playing my best.
I encourage everyone, there are good and bad times :)

If you're getting it in with the best of it and then losing.... you might want to consider just giving yourself a pat on the back & then KEEP PLAYING. A big part involved in working on one's game is managing one's mental & emotional state. It shouldn't matter how the cards fall... what matters is making the best decisions possible in each & every spot. How can we do this if we're being absent for several days???? When instead we could be spending those days playing more, studying more & getting BETTER!

Allowing some unfortunate 'luck' to rule our emotions, thinking, etc. and losing control (tilt) is something a poker player needs to address a.s.a.p.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just try to be absent for several days so as not to psychologically mistreat myself, and when the time is up, I only think about playing my best.
I stay calm. I already understood poker.:D

tonzinho7620

tonzinho7620

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this happens with 98% of the players more if you have good hands, combined cards go ahead to be successful there will always be risk on the way, if it happens again leave to play the other day lol

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always get angry, but I channel it in a constructive direction. For example, if the move did not knock me out of the tournament, I figure out how to turn the situation in my direction

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I played it right, I will remember to do it that way again. Not a good idea to change the way you play because of a fluke.

SillentHunterZ

SillentHunterZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When i have big bankroll i don't notice i just keep going, if the bankroll is small then i sometimes tilt, not often but it happens.

J

J0k3rWright

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just get up maybe fold the next hand, unless its pocket rockets, clear my head, have a smoke, get fresh air and just move on. It's a nice trick I've learnt from playing golf, every hand is in the past and it's over, so there is no point in dwelling on it.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nothing, if you are going to play poker seriously, you should initially be prepared for a large number of bad beats, understand that this will happen often and perceive it as part of the game. it is better to analyze whether it was bad luck or a bad game, draw conclusions and play on.:)

R

rent52

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I laugh and then go on with my life, things like this happen, it's part of poker, remember those quad Aces vs Royal Flush @ wsop?

pothead2012

pothead2012

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I write something like **8 where the donkeys roar in the chat box say to myself that online poker is obviously rigged and it was all a set up...........then i remember that i´m playing a freeroll and that stuff like this just happens and from time to time i´m the one who hits 1 of his 2 outs and wins so in the end it all evens out

Raphael Zabel

Raphael Zabel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it is just a hand I think it is part of the game, now when everything goes wrong even when you try to do your best, I spend a few days without playing.

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"It's just the firm of Probability Incorporated, doing business as usual." -- Sklansky or Malmuth (or maybe both).

J

Jadeyt92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone ever lost with a less than 1 percent chance of losing after the flop?

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon! Well I keep playing and often ending the day on the negative. When we insist, we end up losing more than usual and end up buying even putting our bankroll already broke several times like this playing tiltado so the advice I give is better to end the session and come back just the other day or spend a few days without playing best tip I can give good luck at the tables.

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
if you are not 100%, then there is always a chance that you will lose, the main thing is not to get upset and keep yourself in control
Here's a case: on the flop A K 7 offsuit, I have A K, all-in, the opponent calls with 3 9 offsuit ... turn 3, river 3 :(

O

Oksana55

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm nervous, plays on, but I think that next time will be better

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I try to video right away, whatever it is not to include, or just smile and scream :)

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Z

zeist2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing. There are more important things in life.

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
So many of you say that you get angry after a beat.....I ask with tears in my eyes....WHY? What is the benefit in getting angry? It just messes up your emotions and makes it more likely that then you will tilt and make bad decisions. Just stay calm and have feelings of generosity and say....There you are my friend, you take it and enjoy it while you can....you WILL give it back to me with interest !!!!

K

Kingblack74

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Winning hand

The right cards are the winning hand there is no such thing as lose with a winning hand you just never had the winning hand because it's 3 more cards that can be used to make your hand and everyone else hands too:)

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
perendi in poker in the order of things and so to them, I am properly

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands