When do you get most nervous playing poker?

P

pokerdebit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For is when I my stack is low
And a big stacks play hard against me

P

PEGAMEUALLIN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nervous is not part, anxiety, I have a lot to try to concentrate to do my best sometimes it gets in the way

manuela2910

manuela2910

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OK, when do you get most nervous playing poker?

For me it's before the game starts, don't know why but the first two hands my hands are shaking real bad.
Actually I do know why. It's because I'm so excited about playing and so full of hope as to what's going to happen. (This could be the one)

Before the tournament starts...

S

StateDeParis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When i get out in last 14-15 players i get angry and say i will stop play poker anymore.

AQA272

AQA272

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
with AA vs two or more oops on babble

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
in the ALL IN:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
and when the blinds and the before are they eat me

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the late article, when the prize money is coming and you are trying to get it)

soLdaTeS88

soLdaTeS88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you need to tint, but you understand that you don't have nuts)

Also at the final table, when the last 9 people remain and the game becomes very responsible.

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Bologna

I get most nervous 2 times playing poker. When I bet a big bluff or a bet when I have a big hand or the nuts, waiting for a call or fold. Gets the juices flowing!

CowboyStomp

CowboyStomp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I have AA , seems like I lose most of the time with them lately...

bekbollkz

bekbollkz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm most nervous when I have AA and I lose ... But the game is a risk. I used to be nervous about a lot of things. Now I have learned a lot from you. Now I'm holding myself. Thank you and that there is such a forum. :jd4:

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Before the tournament starts...

Yep, daft isn't it. Played for 30 years. Still the most nervous I get is before it starts.

By the 3rd hand I'm fine, and I don't get nervous with big hand or bluffing or making the final table. It's all just poker, but before it stats my hands are shaking.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I get nervous when the prize bubble approaches and I have few chips, I think many would agree with me

Austria7

Austria7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A few minutes before a tournament, I feel joy and excitement and I am very focused. After a few hands the tension subsides a bit. I'm always a little nervous in important hands (especially when I'm holding the nuts or just nothing). I only get really nervous as a short stack with less than 15 BB when it comes to survival in the tournament. :eek:

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The bigger the tournament, the more nervous I'd get. Especially deep into it. I remember being nervous playing the RIU Reno Main Event one time because every other player at my table was a good pro, streamer, or YouTube vlogger. I was the only normal rec player. Was awesome being next to Andrew Neeme!

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would not call nervousness but anxiety, I get very anxious before starting the tournament and then during the tournament it will lower the anxiety and increase the adrenaline to continue playing this mind-blowing game.

kiso777

kiso777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I have a straight and my opponent has a flush, or when I have a flush and a fish has a full house

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i get most nervous when i have the nuts and push all in, hoping someone calls me.

P

piguimaker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Exactly when I'm hitting the bubble or in H.U.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OK, when do you get most nervous playing poker?

For me it's before the game starts, don't know why but the first two hands my hands are shaking real bad.
Actually I do know why. It's because I'm so excited about playing and so full of hope as to what's going to happen. (This could be the one)
When I playing Cash.:eek:

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me the most nervous moments are two, one, once the game has started I am nervous about grabbing all the possible chips that will take me out of the last places and thus start playing more calmly. Number two, when I am about to reach the final table, I always feel nervous about wanting to arrive and win first place, sometimes I get frustrated when things don't go my way and I lose. More than moments, I also get nervous when it is a tournament with a big prize (for example, those three-day tournaments in which you can win up to almost 1 million dollars) it's great to be in them but I always end up playing badly because I can't control my anxiety. I hope in the future to control this anxiety in a better way. Regards.

J

JustinSnipe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I get nervous when I have a strong pair in my hands and I am losing.:(:)

Lol I know the feeling, happens way too often but at least the adrenaline helps you make more precious choices.

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
When I have the best hand, and they give me a bad beats with the river

D

Dentada

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I do a bad move and I get nervous waiting for the other players reaction.