What's your reaction when you lose online ?

YoSoyMarce

YoSoyMarce

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i say bad words and arrrrghh and blame pokerstars for the software and hate all and some times cry

Vini_lepoker

Vini_lepoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After big loosing sessions I close everything related to poker and say to myself to comeback on the next day.

ElUsuario

ElUsuario

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My reaction is:

— JSDKAHDKJASDHKASJAASDAGHHHHH WHYYYYY POKERSTARS?

But then I realized that I did not analyze my opponents, it was my fault, but we learn from mistakes.

I

I2jr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I laugh swallowing and insulting the air asking myself if I should have played in a different way is a way to blame me by analyzing again the hand that plays

C

ChuckNola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Before I'd get mad and go on tilt. I've been dealing with losing sessions much better this year. If I have a losing session I simply leave the table and do something else for 15 minutes and calm down and then re enter another cash game or tournament.

Always keep this in your mind.... An 80% favorite to win a hand means 1 out of every 5 times you're gonna get a bad beat. You can't win every one of them. So when you lose don't blow your temper. Be calm and move on to the next hand.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If no luck - need to stop. No one is to blame. This is the theory of probability.

shody

shody

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im ussually very calm but i blame myself because i couldnt fold AJs or something like this,im losing very often with Ax.

Meire

Meire

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nobody likes to lose, before I was very affected, now as I play many screens nor pay much attention to the times I lose.

AKApokeruga

AKApokeruga

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think (I am really think so) that I have no any reaction. Fot both loses and wins. My task when I sit down at the table is to show best play I could. But I know that sometimes even I will do everitring right I will lose. So when I sit down at the table I leave my emotions aside and just start to count and play as well as I can.

D

Dan Perkins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
reacting to loss online.

When I first started playing poker online and lost I would blame the other player for going with rags or I would blame the site. I would also keep thinking about that hand. Now that ive played many years and lost many many hands. I no longer get mad I think the vhand over try to find my mistakes vand move on.

fly2tsky

fly2tsky

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it left me more mad than live games. I dont know, my reaction is usually overplay the role it should.

V

Vonick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really get angry so I have a cigarette break without caring for the next 5 minutes what hands I have!!!!!

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends how much I loose and the way that happened; If I lose by my mistake and my bankroll have to suffer then probably just stop playing for few days.

9peso

9peso

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to crash my PC or throw it over a window, but finally I reach a conclusion that better is exit PokerStars :)

VoukaGl

VoukaGl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm usually very calm, but not when my premium hand beats some guy from Romania or brazil who went all in pre-flop with J7 T6 and so on. That's when I begin very much to swear ))))

R

roddypra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I already screamed, I was very angry, nowadays I just turn off the pc. Today I took a Bad, I had AA and the villain raised me and I called. The flop comes 2 7 J. The village gives me all in and I pay. He had AJ and hits another J on the river. I get totally discouraged, but do what. The guy was lucky.

romych007

romych007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When it's my mistake, i am not sad. but when i often lose because my opponent mistakes, and i am ahead,- i am angry.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Sums up my reaction perfectly

Picard-Wtf.jpg

TiReX

TiReX

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Basically, I try to react normal on the flights.But if any session does not add up then blame me and stop playing.

S

Stonwy1991

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I think they trying to get the tourney over. The house that is
Big stack seems to always win

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When I'm in the final stages of a tournament it's hard not to get too frustrated at the time of elimination. But about 30 minutes later I'm ready for another.

And another detail, when I'm losing all coin flip or being eliminated without getting far in the tournaments, I play without confidence in the following tournaments. Something I have to improve.

A

Allmine79

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you understand the math behind poker thoroughly, you'll have no one to blame. Lost just under a 100k this year and feel nothing.

100k is a pretty good hit. Just curious what kind of Bankroll you play with?
:eek:

Erpherk

Erpherk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
depends on how i lost i guess, usually blame myself for playing the hand the way i did, Then try to figure out what i could have and should have done instead. Studying hands i lost will make me better in these spots in the future.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Figure, if your Aa hasn't been cracked dozens of times playing online poker, you haven't played online poker.