What's your reaction when you lose online ?

zubastik

zubastik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday satelit 10кк I was in the TOP 10,went to AA,lost,bought,went to KK,lost and so 6 times in a row,and the funny thing is that 4 times the same player.Bad luck?,or it's a bot from poker-stars?That's how you feel after that?I'm very bad

sar1767

sar1767

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel awful when i lose especially AA KK

Nikolay23

Nikolay23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if I lost half of my stack i can just go all in with trash hand to get my money back ;)

PokerBuilder

PokerBuilder

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When I win, I use the Money to buy SUPLEMENTS lol

EsnneyPk

EsnneyPk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you guys ever had the feeling you have AA and you already know you are losing it... and then it surely happens.. Never should play with feeling like that, but in Pokerstars it happens very often. :/

Friends know it's hard to have two rockets (AA), Premium hands, in your hands and lose against improbable projects, but remember that poker is a game of high variance and there is always the possibility of losing, not this when we fall these hands we play with fear, and make the mistake of slow play that can be one of the factors that lead to a fatal Showdown.
And I think blaming any software of any company is Pokerstar, 888 Poker, partypoker, etc. It is not right.
In my case I had many Bad Beat, with hands Premium playing live and these examples confirm me that the variance is latent in this game. :(

sofren

sofren

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends how l loose hand, and how much chip lose. If l lose hand with badbeat i can not control my self especially in the late phase of tournament and final table. I remember one time l was ko from tournament with KK. One player call my all in with 10-4 l think, and he hit backdoor flush. This time l run trought the rooms in my house looking for something to brake. This is the biggest blow in my short poker career. When l lose hand in some different way (no badbeat) l swearing something.

akyurukov

akyurukov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
stress is huge for me actually,i've never been calm when im loseing even wining.I am emotional person so... even if im trying to be calm i can't either wining or losing...thats bad thing to do..everyone..

Sar52

Sar52

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sure everyone is upset , there are no people who love to be losers

Stanislav

Stanislav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
twin

when i lose at online tournament i take game whit smile litle angry bdw someting when price is good if i got choice to lose my head is up for next battle play hard think hard ;)

wayrOK

wayrOK

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have often noticed that AA is not always a winning option :) Very often contrary to them and you can even pull the whole stack :)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
My reaction when I lose is to try to calm down myself and be very cool with that nowadays .
If its cashgane I stop playing ,if its a tournament I don't play another , instead I prefer playing a freeroll . Exceptions made if its a step 888 1step ticket so then if I am on tilt Idon't care , except I overdo it .

Generally I control myself and if I missed it and fail to comply with my tilt-avoiding rules I stop playing poker for a period of time .

That way helped me control my anger that I used to have when bad beats were happening or when I played bad and lost a lot of money . At least, now, I might not win but I neither lose thanks to this strict temper ( and bankroll ) management .

Stanislav

Stanislav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
twin

don't know how is my reaction for how money wee are speack yup online but you take your money on tounament litle angry when i'm gore early ! ;)

qkamara6ina

qkamara6ina

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I am trying to kill my computer's monitor i don't know why but every time i think it's his fault :D but at all i get too damn mad and i sometime can broke something..

J

jasperkensen

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always try and think of that all in AA vs AA at the Big One for One Drop ($1 million buy in) where Katz (?) flushed out the opponent with 4 running hearts. That was brutal.

Most of my bad beats are my own fault to be honest. I started out having a real hard time laying down pocket pairs like QQ or JJ. Even KK when someone obviously has paired their A.
And also a huge tendency to think that everyone and their mother are trying to bluff me. Ego. Get rid of it.

Although, I will be honest. I get crazy mad when I get sucked out on by two runners or something like that.

What makes it 10 times worse is when you then wake up with AA next hand in the big blind and you get a walk.

I even got a Royal Flush on the turn the other week, and made 5bb lol.

Anyway... I guess the point is that you have to be patient, play at tables you can easily afford and keep learning to read situations.

Romario2223

Romario2223

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I loose with the best combination before river I make break about 5 minutes and than come back on the tables

luiaguila

luiaguila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at the beginning horribly lost control and always blamed after pokerstars learned you can not always win and there are many ways to play a hand and I started to analyze by hand in those losing even I have to improve but every time I play better

Dunc8b

Dunc8b

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's losing i) a Hand, ii) a BI and iii) a Session.
i) a half smile ... can't win 'em all.
ii) a slight frown ... did i make a mistake.
ii) Switch off, step away from the PC, hum a pleasant wee tune and pretend it didn't happen (until I'm in a mental state to review what happened).
:) :) Any favourite tunes?

I'm pretty much the same. I do a review, note my mistake if there was one. There usually is. Make a Rule so it doesn't happen again. Forget Rule in next game.

C'est la vie.

bujjhati

bujjhati

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes i get so mad at it, I lost various games with 97% of lead, i start punching myself, the door, the table, and then i almost start to cry, but it's ok, it happens, right?

Whyel9809

Whyel9809

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nah, i just blame it on bad players, and eventually i catch up with em anyway and take what they got back i play a lot of SNG STT, so i frequently see those who have donked me! bahaha

vic88888

vic88888

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like stare at the screen and then go oh, that sucks. Then I look back and realize the and my pre flop cards were great, and would have played the same otherwise.

D

Dima666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just disappointed by the decision taken, the site and the company here is not guilty, maps out randomly by a random, meaning no backspin, so everything depends on us and our solutions :)

efgen

efgen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I lose fair, I hope to learn from their my mistakes. But otherwise I'm just doing so...

Attachments

• ?.PNG
    ?.PNG
    19 KB · Views: 40
vezy4iy

vezy4iy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not blame no one .Esli I lost someone else to blame but me ? That's right no оne.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on the situation. In cash games, it's okay, but tounois when you have 93% chance of winning the hand before the river and that systematically another player wins the hand you say it's unfair. example just before the bubble. I touch flush the flops ... all in the other follows me avec a pair on the turn gave him two pair and the river full.How not blame the whole world ?:)