Chips
my main goal in poker is to win money and entertainment then

V

vassiriki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my goal is, i believe, to have a bankroll enough to compete in big tournaments like sunday million online and ept, wpt or wsop tournaments live. i just would love to test myself on those tournaments

R

riko1970

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
goal is to build a bankroll large enough to play the big tournaments,going crazy somethimes in the cheap tour and freerolls,people who kill your aces or kings with cards they never would have played in a big buy in tour
:mad:

M

Mauno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Practice to improve my game. Would like to be one of winning player some day :D

SaintNick1968

SaintNick1968

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly I think that the best way to approach poker is to try to enjoy it by learning the game as much as possible. My aim in poker is to be +ROI in medium stakes MTTs, and to enjoy the challenges and interests that poker gives (without abandoning all social life) I think that this video sums up exactly what I think poker SHOULDN'T be. https://www.upswingpoker.com/profes...408bf9fbd037692af719d083d0461e0dda3933d0d0cf9

M

mikey481968

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
like to make a few bucks from time and time again learn to save my winnings

trezvennick

trezvennick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope that in future I will play in EPT tournament and I will sit at the same table with Eugene Kutchalov)))

B

bigjay2007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My goal is pretty simple. Play online for low stakes, possibly increasing my stakes as i increase my bankroll. If i don't make money at it, then its no big deal. I would love to one day play the world series of poker main event, but I'm hoping i don't have to cough up 10K to do so.

P

plichtyak

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My honest goal is to have fun, and make a profit while doing so! To win some money )))

K

Knittle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Supplement a secondary income by doing something I love.

Mka69

Mka69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Money. I was many times full of joy and thoughts where I will spend them when the first victories began... the brain opens a wide range where to put them, and here when you lose all next day - it is a depression. That to extinguish it, the purpose - to be in a top in a tournament where prizes huge prizes.

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey.
I would like to start steadily raising money per month in poker.
In the future, and it was not averse to master the art of playing on as well. To participate in live tournaments around the world.

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a desire to travel the world. See other countries. But with the earnings that I have it is unlikely to succeed. But it's just a dream, nothing more. Since the more money the more and spending.:(

R

romanbokel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play it aggressively. Better a small pot than a big loss

R

romanbokel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to start steadily raising money per month in poker.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My goal is simply to let my hobby provide for itself and to gain a bit of profit from it.

allinraw

allinraw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my goal in poker would be cashing more online and building up my tourney stategies..Im usually a cash live poker player, but Im concentrating on more tourney play atm..sooner or later I want to play in live big cash games on tv

R

roddypra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well, I started as a hobby, like most here, I think. But with the results coming, I started getting interested and studying about poker. Today I have a business and a family to look after. But in the future when everything is stabilized, I do not rule out that turn the financial priority in my life. I love poker and the game combines a lot with what I think and think of life.

R

Rafael Lima

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my goal is to become a professional one day.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to play in a pro tournament. I won't cough up $10K for a WPT or WSOP Main Event, but I may wait one more year to play in the WSOP Super Seniors event with a $1K buy-in. That way, I avoid all the youngsters in their 50s...LOL.

RogerG2k

RogerG2k

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My goal is to be a good player and become a professional and be a great champion.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My goal in poker is to learn how to play better. Next, we'll see.

C

cerebration

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My goal is to improve up to the level where I can earn a living by grinding cash games.

D

ds276

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I looked for for myself entertainments in network and have found online poker. There was it very interestingly and fascinatingly. The main thing for me at a game in poker pleasant pastime. Of course there is a wish to win, but knowledge and experience are for this purpose necessary. Perhaps in the future I will achieve results in poker for now I pleasantly and interestingly spend free time.

N

nevco

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My goal is hopefully to get into a final table in the main event one day. Very hard but there's always a chance.