What's your goal in poker ?

ayahuasca

ayahuasca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My honest goal is to have fun, and make a profit while doing so. Profit is not always guaranteed, but the "fun" is :D
Well said! It's even dangerous to think only of money while playing - firstly let's have fun :)

Mr Alvim

Mr Alvim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My goal in poker is to survive through it. In the last four months I had a very good experience that was all I wanted to do with the money poker . I got some great rewards for me I could do many tours and many other things.

romych007

romych007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My goal is to enjoy the game, and earn some money.

S

SNOOPIDAO

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Winning a million to fund a surgery.

S

seghill

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
provides me with an enjoyable recreation, helps me keep my concentration going, provides me with a constant challenge and occasionally makes me money, which helps pay my way for my entertainment.

(p.s. and also keeps me away from my wife's TV watching)

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have only one goal in poker this will ensure that yourself and your family financial stability.

M

mastahbates

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds cheesy but to just have fun.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
My goals at poker are these : First of all to continue having fun ,not to loose my mood to play poker , as it happenned for sometime in the past because of some bad plays and big losses of money .

I want to continue the right bankroll management , expand my bankroll and play much better to the freerolls .

I desire to begin again playing one only game , so as to become better at it , I'll start with the 0.1 SNGs and I look forward , that's my goal number 1, to study much much more the rules and strategies oh holdem .

Maybe after all these , if I become a little more patient , that will help my game for the best ...

Many goals , but , again , study is number one , patience no2 , better at freerolls no 3 and everything else follows...:)

C

CSINSC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many goals, but 1st goal is to earn enough to have a $6,000 bankroll so I can play $1/2 PLO.

J

JaneMars312

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to be a professional player and make the poker as my job

M

matiascecci1990

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
only fun!, but if i can win money... better to me!

C

coachlary69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Win a wsop bracelet and be able to make a living playing poker.

A

AsusTeam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have some words for goal in Poker, study phase, be regular, be profitable, and finally live poker .... join the useful to the pleasant ... do you like being profitable ...

Sakolik029

Sakolik029

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like learn to play poker and participate in the largest tournaments and win large amounts of money)

K

karakonjel1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My goal is to win a tournament with about 800 dollars first place prize .

rohankamble9

rohankamble9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to play EPT barcelona or WSOP and reach the final table....

S

Skillet

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my goal is to improve my reading abilities online and in person. To out play my opponents and to be aggressive and lucky enough to continue to win money :)

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My goal currently is just to get better everyday. Try not to worry about making mistakes it's part of learning.

DougPkrMonsta

DougPkrMonsta

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing mostly for fun now and to improve my MTT strategy for when I can get back into the big tournaments on pokerstars.

I always enjoyed playing small stakes tournaments with massive fields and actually made a decent living doing so (before U.S. government decided I shouldn't do that anymore lol).

There is a lot of luck in poker in the short-term and I just never enjoyed the huge ups and downs in cash games and expensive MTT's hoping to grind out a living.

sandund

sandund

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my first goal is million...and my 2nd goal is million again... :D

MilosNCAA

MilosNCAA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My goal is to play live tournaments all over the world, that will be the biggest achievement for me :)

Tinfoilchef

Tinfoilchef

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't claim any one goal. Rather I've a set of incremental goals

1. Learn how to read online players well enough to consistently final table freerolls
2. build enough bankroll (at least 50 buy ins) and move off the freeroll donk-a-thons to micro stakes
3. increase bankroll and stakes level until I'm winning enough to finally be financially independent
4. be able to travel to play in live cash games and WSOP circuit events
5. Win the WSOP Main Event . . . several times.

Tinfoilchef

Tinfoilchef

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My poker dream? Become a successful professional player and win the Main Event . . . repeatedly.

ElUsuario

ElUsuario

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will be billionaire and I will travel the world. Keep this