Chips
my goal is to win every single tournaments which I decided to play

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My goal is to earn a lot of money. I play such low stakes that it is proving impossibe. I sometimes make it up to a good stack from freerolls and micros and then have to decide whether to continue the micros or move up above what good money management would dictate. At this point staying with the micros hasn't helped. I think I may play 50% bankroll tournaments, to make or break. Any thoughts?

C

Carlo_Rossi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm just learning the game and enjoy it a lot. I'm transitioning from being a top 2% chess player trying to learn how to play a game with considerably more variance. I'm used to winning when I play well, but now sometimes I play amazingly and still lose.

I play poker to get over my expectation that games have to be fair or that life is supposed to be fair in general.

EagleCity57

EagleCity57

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my goal in poker. right now my bankroll is 0. Thanks Cardshat Freeroll I hope to win a few dollars and play for 10-25 cents

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, my goal is to win for the beginning of their freshman million dollars, then what kind of sleep a week, well, then I think more)

Farseer

Farseer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be free from financial restraints and worries. About 2M€ would be enough for that.

skavenger

skavenger

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Goal -> It is to be a professional and live it!
This life is dreamed by many, an amazing dream! Dedication can change your life, believe and not give up your dreams!

thaysen13

thaysen13

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My goal is making profit in poker

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I want to become a professional poker player

N

NotVincent559

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly play to win money, which sounds bad, but I love this game enough to where my dream would be to stay home and play online and go out and play live and come back after that and play online more!

G

galojmi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my first goal is to earn money and wants to came first in one tournament

G

galojmi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my first goal is to earn money and wants to comes first in one tournament

B

benjustben

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my goals are to avoid bad beats!..
(hard on these rigged azz sites)
if it weren't for that id win soooo much more
just now deep in tourney
i had my kk allin vs qq and jj..
guess who won? fkn jacks!
uggggg!

R

riasmelo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Try To find your Goals?

Hello my friends, as we know, now there's so much poker player, but just some poker player who had a label as "pro poker player", are you want to be the next pro poker player? and win all of poker tournament?

I can give you some solutions, you can learn more about poker and add much of practice for your experience. what now? you confuse where you can do one of them? don't worry dude.

at here we can solve it, you can do booth of them, you can learn and you can practice in same time and same site, so let's visit our website at dewapoker88 and make your first step to be a pro poker player now!:cool:

S

smilekg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to be one of the greatest poker players in the world, to be able to read any poker player. I don't want to be famous, I prefer to be unknown in the world, but the most restpectfull among poker players.

rocknroll0

rocknroll0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To deal with the fact that satisfies, brings the money and gives the freedom

Padlington

Padlington

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nothing spectacular continue to enjoy the game and not lose too much lol

ufomen400

ufomen400

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I want play for fun, money is on second place

swithdad

swithdad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My short term goal is to make an average of 137 bucks a day, that would be enough to make 50k a year, which i believe is a satisfactory amount for someone my age, but long term, I'd love to make the final table of a televised event, and eventually travel the world playing poker for a living, which I'm sure is a goal many of us share.

D

Dan Perkins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
goal in poker

My main goal is to enjoy myself playing, I would be fooli8ng myself if I ever thought I could ever become rich at it. just playing and improving my game is all I can ask. At 68 years old and disabled I could never travel to play so online is my poker outlet.

Greed85

Greed85

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
To earn a living playing poker.
Now I am a novice but I hope to succeed in this difficult path

L

Lincon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My goal is to improve my reading abilities and build a bankroll comfortable.

trozolet

trozolet

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's my goal?

Honestly i just want to have fun, while i play poker i forget all the problems that i have in my life. So for me, Poker its like a way out from all of that. I think that if you only play for money youre probably going to loose, but if you just have fun youll get good results.

Winning isnt everything.

bizarez

bizarez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly i just want to have fun, while i play poker i forget all the problems that i have in my life. So for me, Poker its like a way out from all of that. I think that if you only play for money youre probably going to loose, but if you just have fun youll get good results.

Winning isnt everything.

Absolutely right and for Me too!