What's your goal in poker ?

Jancianna

Jancianna

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just want to be good enough to be able to win tourneys and games and make my bankroll always grow.

I

I2jr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Going day learning more and improving my poker, my dream in a few years looking forward, I always see the tournaments on TV and dream of seeing me ami within the tournaments appreciating the real tables in some part of the world, I think that would be the dream But great power to participate in one take me that beautiful memory in my mind forever and because I also can not win an EPT or a PCA etc etc

C

chingsu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
As someone stated trying to figure out why ppl push with 10 2 and end up wining against AA!

But I would like to become a better player in general and hopefully play full time

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd like to eventually win and be able to sustain myself financially but I know that is a pipe dream in my case anyway. Unless my game improves drastically. Would be nice to win at least one high paying tourney though :)

fly2tsky

fly2tsky

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my goal is pretty simple: to take one of my dear to a live abroad event and experience the hype.

shody

shody

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My goal is to win enough to support me and my family from online playing,there would be a nice experience to play live tournaments around the world but i dont have yet money and experience for big tournaments.