What is your weakness in poker?

GIRFIED

GIRFIED

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like to think about weaknesses, I like to think about the points or aspects of my game to improve, and I think that one of the most important is discipline.
  1. Discipline to improve my game.
  2. Discipline to keep me focused on my sessions.
  3. Discipline to avoid and control tilt.
  4. Discipline to achieve the proposed goals.
  5. Discipline to follow a bankroll management.

gravac

gravac

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At very long tournaments, when I'm bombed with bad cards and waiting for A 10 just to click the call button. Really after 6-7 hours of play, I get so bored with 3 7 off, 9 5, 10 3 and in some tourneys that is lasting for maybe 1 hour, then I struggle with myself to stay calm and focus, but at the earlier stages of my play that wasn't like that.
Back in times I was going nuts from that moments and bursting entire stack, so now for sure I can say that I won that battle, but it was hard back then. So the answer is patience.

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good evening.

Hard for me and having to fold AK even though I know when I'm losing. (I hit nothing flop, turn and river):eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Lutring87

Lutring87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately, my patience runs out after a while and I run out of chips with useless hands.

amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I often go on fearful tilt - last night was a good example. After 2 hours was second in the MOSS $800gtd on ACR, I then pretty much did not play for the next three hours, and went from 2nd to 150th, now I did not have good cards, but I certainly could have been more proactive - not just waiting for the perfect hole cards.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my main weakness is tilt, after moving 80-20, I fall into an unbalanced state