What is your weakness in poker?

Q

Queev14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me its bankroll management and sometimes i bluff too much. On other days it feels like everything is too slow.

A

Alexsandro

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Excitement

If I play poker I feel an excitement. I think that excitement is major waekness in poker. Experiensed player has own strategy but he lost out he starts to play rashly. For example, When I was playing in tournament of pokerstars I had QQ and my opponent had Q7 but on the river were 7 and 7. I've lost possession and i lost out because I've done rash moves. I advice to pump over composure.Do you have this problem? How do you fight with this problem?

O

onlynuts19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my weakness is to fold KK when exactly I know what he has got, AK or AA))) I anyways try that hand :D

Nanokeks

Nanokeks

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it's difficult for me to fold even though I know most of the times that I have to...:motz:

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Weakness?...Probably too tight style of play...I'm working on it.

zippo5667

zippo5667

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My weakness I will think there bluffing and call with a small par and get lucky and a lot of times not. lol

Ygtszksn

Ygtszksn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My weakness I will think there bluffing and call with a small par and get lucky and a lot of times not. lol

I belive its everyone weakness :)

And i have one more, my weakness is inmiddle of game ( if im not high pot ) im boring so much and loosing my focus :(

dzemer

dzemer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im playing to many times with low hands, dont know why but i do.
I could fold many hands when sb/bb pass me and there is no ante, but i dont know why im playing low cards. and when on some miracle i have more chips than others im starting playing to high and raise and raise and raise... :) Im hpeless :D

toni_brasco

toni_brasco

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im playing to many times with low hands, dont know why but i do.
I could fold many hands when sb/bb pass me and there is no ante, but i dont know why im playing low cards. and when on some miracle i have more chips than others im starting playing to high and raise and raise and raise... :) Im hpeless :D
I don't like you at the tables...because of you when i'm short stack must fold good cards.

toni_brasco

toni_brasco

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Find some help and than come back...

MiCephia

MiCephia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No matter what my weakness in poker has to be patience without it i always lose.. I noticed that the times i have won tournaments my patience was at its highest.

Agreed, patience is the biggest downfall of most. They are not prepared to sit there for 6+ hours which most tourneys require or more for bigger ones. Even ones saying they know they should fold but think he's bluffing, they are to probably falling to the boredom side which makes them play more. Not trying to sound like know it all but I speak from experience and 15 years of play, in which I was a donkey for at least 10 of those years. Not until I learned to fold 9 out of 10 hands, tightened up my play and got a lot more patience and preparing myself for long games..............then I started winning a lot more.

szelket

szelket

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can be very anxious after the first 1-2 hour, and progressively loosing focus.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stubborness with high pair..

Get high pocket pair, then the flop
is either, a flush draw, straight draw, or paired board. It's hard to set down that high pair, especially when you've been patient to get it.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I get over confident in my hand especially when I get trips and I act to fast. I did it again tonight and I am not happy about it. I will have to try and slow down and think a bit. Share your story. thanks The_Bandit
hi hi
i am so terrible at poker i have a zillion faults
most serious i think is... i get too involved with how pretty my cards are, and don't take proper notice of the villains, what they may have on how they are playing this hand
then i feel people are trying to push me around
i get grrrr mad at that (independent blonde lol)
and put in all my chips
that usually no turns out well
biggest reminder for me is... "Krista, they not always bluffing, and usually have it lol"

J

Jai_R

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would say I am not aggressive enough. I would like to bluff more but I feel whenever I do, I lose. It's probably because I play low tables and often out stacked so they don't care if they they lose a little change, or I am playing freerolls where no one cares.

A

AngelBLR_Poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My weakness in poker - is reset pocket kings when the board has an ace or fold an ace when there is a pair on the table

ClickPoker

ClickPoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I despair. When I spend a lot of time playing I despair and make mistakes

W

west28

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
alcohol I like to drink while playing but its a really bad combination. when I can't manage to control the beers I play bad or make bad decisions where I end up loosing my bank roll.

D

DamocValentin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get ver confident with some huge cards and i don't take in consideration that i might lose :))

V

Vlad Nesterenko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today I ate, went to the toilet, played a freeroll, lost, go to bed

Shawnt

Shawnt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker weakness

The only weakness I have is letting myself get angry at how horrible other players play can be, and how well they get rewarded for it. I hate getting angry at all the players that get rewarded for they're horrible play. Gl donkeys. You know we go you are Q8 OFF SUIT ALL IN CALL????? Gl all