What is your weakness in poker?

TheBandit

TheBandit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get over confident in my hand especially when I get trips and I act to fast. I did it again tonight and I am not happy about it. I will have to try and slow down and think a bit. Share your story. thanks The_Bandit

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get over confident in my hand especially when I get trips and I act to fast. I did it again tonight and I am not happy about it. I will have to try and slow down and think a bit. Share your story. thanks The_Bandit
I have a weakness in the game when small pairs are handed out and I don’t know how to play them best, sometimes they play perfectly when there is a small bet in the game and you can watch the flop and decide how to proceed, and when the bet goes big or when players make big raises and then I don’t know what to do with small pairs or fold or play and fly out of tournaments!

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
the impatience may be my greatest weakness and instigate to play on days that I am very anxious to do full control ... poker requires total physical and mental balance, focus is really the prime tool to achieve success at poker tables. ... I am always very intrigued to know the procedure to get to a certain situation and persist in the error is very difficult to combat this vice of keeping me in mistake.....lying to yourself is always the worst lie

R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think there are really many plays where there is a need for further reflection. A play where the value of the pot is increasing outside your control for example, is the type of play where you should stop and think really whether it is worth it or not continue in the hand.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
mindset is my big weaknesss
I agree with you a winning mind will make you the winner, think the way to your success, formulate your strategy and good luck in your journey

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate to lose when I suffer too much loss. I tilt and I can not play normally nor manage my banckroll.

R

rdpoker5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not putting enough effort into improving my game. I love to play, but doing what needs to be done of the table can be very boring. I have added a big sheet with goals on the wall to remind my why I am doing things. It gets me over the hump everytime.

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not realizing that there is such a thing as a "FOLD" button.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Hmmm many things:

-I am weak at heads up games
-I can't play effectively more than 6 tables yet
-I am not capable of putting my opponent in a range and narrow down his two cards based on pre/post flop actions
-I rarely fold my top top(top pair top kicker) even if my opponent is a tight player and shows strength.

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I allow too many big hands to get me into trouble preflop, such as QQ, KK, AK or AQs. Sometimes I know I’m up against AA and I just don’t have the skills to lay it down.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think that my biggest weakness is bankroll management !!!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Lack of patience is probably my main drawback. I play poker for about one year, but occasionally, my hasty decisions lead to bad consequences.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Lack of motivation and discipline, both at the tables & at managing bankroll which you can guess is crucial (

D

Dertyp22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometime I dont tae enough time to consider what my opponent can have

neiroob

neiroob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have such a weakness, as soon as I fill the stack, I awaken the poker player's strength and quickly fly out of the tournament.

R

rsgaming

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Letting go of big hands is my ultimate problem, but overall i really need to spend more time considering all my opponents possible hands especially when in position. Only been playing about two months so lots of time for improvement.

I need to study my ranges more and stick to them.

freeringo

freeringo

2019-20-21 League Champs
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
chatting while playing

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My weakness is a slow game of my opponents, I hate to delay, I always make quick decisions, maybe in this and munus my game.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Without a doubt, it's playing to tight. I've tried playing looser, but it just doesn't workout for me. Oh well...