My weakness in poker - Aggressive players

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've taken and given so many bad beats/suck outs that it doesn't phase me anymore.What tilts me a lil is mis click , or when i fall in love with a hand and chase it too far.By far my biggest leak is BRM .

glgl:D:D

D

dayontour

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not aggressive enough

My weakness is not being aggressive enough when the time is needed, especially at the end of a game when only one on one, I really don’t like that part of the game, its too fast and stressful. I will have to just keep learning.

angelluv725

angelluv725

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My weakness in poker is boredom, especially in long tourneys such as freerolls . That's why I love sit & gos .

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my weakness is when I fold 2 or 3 hands because common sense tells me they are not good starting cards and then they turn out to be winners if I had gone in the hands. So after losing a few pots like that, I get a good hand like AA or KK etc so I go in only to be beat by some idiot who plays with something like 2 n 7 offsuit and hooks the winner. Just happened to me a few minutes ago on 888 Poker

wyoming4paul

wyoming4paul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Impatience in longer tournaments.

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My weakness is not being aggressive enough when the time is needed, especially at the end of a game when only one on one, I really don’t like that part of the game, its too fast and stressful. I will have to just keep learning.

Same here, I'm way to much passive or even inactive, that usually what happens is like what Garfield52 said:

my weakness is when I fold 2 or 3 hands because common sense tells me they are not good starting cards and then they turn out to be winners if I had gone in the hands. So after losing a few pots like that, I get a good hand like AA or KK etc so I go in only to be beat by some idiot who plays with something like 2 n 7 offsuit and hooks the winner. Just happened to me a few minutes ago on 888 Poker

Or i slow play it and then :bike:

E

erce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when i am deep in mtt i get reckless and start bluffing to much and it takes me down.
its hard four me keep playing coll :D keeping mine head straight :D

zippo5667

zippo5667

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Iplay to many hands go all in a lot and somebody calls me with a stupid hand and wins it happens all the time.

P

possle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest weakness is that i'm not able to stay calmed after losing a hand against a bad beat. If somebody just tried to steal my bb or is bluffing and i have a good read on his bluff and then losing on the river is the most annoying thing. After losing a hand like this not later than 30 minutes i'm of of the tournament.

T

TheChosenDragon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Getting bad cards.
My play was dependent on getting a good hand every 20 or 30 hands. But now I'm in a period of almost 3 weeks (had 2 decent days in between but since 2 days again it sucks again) where i never hit a thing. Well that I couldn't manage.
Now that this impossible behavior got back, I started training my aggressive play.
For the moment I still have never decent cards but I manage to stay break even.
But this new way of playing is very new for me so I still have to control this play better.

B

BDR-83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I lose,having strong cards in my hands,to some donkey with cards of type 2-9. Then I start to get angry and not play calmly. Anger is my weakness.

youri

youri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My weakness:
I sometimes, when the pot is big, I chase my luck instead of a fold.

S

Superhansi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Loosing on the River to a super lucky dork, after playing in my own opinion offcourse, really well, doing something stupid the next two pots can then often happen... loosing the head/patience.

T

TheChosenDragon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Loosing on the River to a super lucky dork, after playing in my own opinion offcourse, really well, doing something stupid the next two pots can then often happen... loosing the head/patience.
Oh yeah, I also hate that so hard.
you do a perfect read, you know like haha only 1 card left in the deck who can save this dork.
Let's call his all-in, you see he has the hand as you expected.
BAM that one card gets layed down on the river...
Happens so many times.

T

TheChosenDragon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My weakness:
I sometimes, when the pot is big, I chase my luck instead of a fold.
That's one of the thoughest things to do in poker.
But with experience it will get better.
I started sometimes folding when it happens, just today I dropped a KK when the flop showed an A and the opponent began to value bet.
Also dropped a AA when there were 4 cards of the same type on the table and the opponnent also value betted.

B

BasTid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oh not going with my gut and then flopping the nuts... puts me on tilt :)

J

Jlo111888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
playing and paying flush draws on the flop never sheltered of what's going happening :flute:
:jh4::8h4::qs4::10h4::6h4::4d4::qc4:

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is my weakness that I am impatient. I can't wait for good cards, I get into the party with all rubbish and I usually lose.

B2199707

B2199707

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes get frustrated in tournaments (freerolls) when the players take for ever to call bet or fold