Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Most hands are very easy to let go early enough that they don't cost you to much in the long run. I personally do not have a set of hated hole cards but I find that hands that tend to get you in bad situations often are more of how they hit the flop then the actual hole cards themselves.

That being said I am a sucker for suited anything.

DTMath

DTMath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like Jack's. I seem to get them at least once a game. Friday I was out of money bet on them A comes up on the flop and I was done. Played in CC $250.00 game today I was on the bubble received J's one person went all-in I folded. I would like to see the flop without having to put half or more of my chips in. Burn the Jacks

T

tigervball

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never really thought about it but I don't think I have any that I really hate. poker is so much about position, given the right position, you can win with any two cards. I believe there is a lot of Truth to the statement that poker is more about the people then the cards; understanding certain situations and knowing when to Bluff makes all the difference.

That totally makes sense monkey. I am much more likely to play a hand from certain positions. Or depending on how many players are into that pot already

T

tigervball

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play micro since about three years , i can say that AQ is the most hated hand to me with no doubt.
At 1st AQ appears like a moster , but after a sec it turns to trash that makes you pay all your money for it , by trying to defend it from losing.
So most of the time AQ is a Jam or a Fold to me.

I’m not sure I entirely agree with this. I would take AQ over many hands. Lots of hands can turn to trash depending on the flop. Then other crappy hole cards can turn to gold too! Luck of the draw I guess😎

freerollz

freerollz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even though I should logically choose something with minimal equity pre, like 72o, I'll go with any non-Broadway, non-wheel Axo.

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t have any specific bad hole cards, any 2hand can win or lose anytime

OneSevenFi5

OneSevenFi5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AQ no doubt about it lol ... ****in devil

Came here to say this exact same thing. Every single time I get AQ, a Kx hits a K on the flop and takes me to the cleaners.

deeznutzz

deeznutzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AK by far is the hand I hate the most. My hatred for this pair was recemented last week when at the final table my AK was bested by the AQ

Last edited:
T

Tolyanchemp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The worst hand is 7 2 of course, but you never play it, so, never loose. I hate A 2-A 10 looks good, but.....

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
9 10th I hate this hand. From 72 everything is clear and so

J

Jschu88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
most hated

I really don't like when the two im holding don't win.

P

possle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Small pocket pairs. Difficult to play pre- and postflop. Just flatting is an option, but how to act with a 3 bet in different positions? Always a headache by playing small pairs.

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

I think all these poker rules are 3 bet preflop with AK, chek-raise with a flush draw, etc. fly to hell when a set of twos moves you corny.

A

Arthur ZM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not have such cards that I hate. If I don't like the cards, I just fold.

K

kosorez1980

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have good cards, when you get a good and final combination, there are no bad cards, there are bad players and bad days. So good luck to everyone in this wonderful poker game.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Q 10 ....I see it a lot off all-in preflopp with this cards.......And i don t really understand why??? From all positions......the blinds smallers and all-in preflop Q10??????? Make no sense for me...
Flopped a monster twice limping this hand from the small blind. One of those times the big blind decided to stone cold bluff the river all in when I checked the turn.

Also won a 4 way all in calling with suited QT it in last position.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate to see AQ o i have terrible luck with that hand.

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
great hands like AK, AQ, AJ because you do you 3x raise and nothing comes on the board. or even worst, you hit yur ace and someone with bottom pair hits trips

Popescu97

Popescu97

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hi

At pokerstars with A A ,I ve been defeated by everyone,I don t undestand :))That s crappy man:mad:

JoeKampman

JoeKampman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is really a silly thing but when I get pocket sevens I cringe. I felt like I was loosing more than I should have been with these middling pocket pairs so I started keeping track of how I did with them. I've won one hand in 25 with pocket sevens soooo. Even when I hit a set I have lost to straights and flushes and even set over set. :(