no matter what your hand is, if the aquarium is full of fish😉

NauGad

NauGad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

My most hated face down cards are AA. When you win the distribution with them, then nothing unusual. But if you lose with AA, then it’s so insulting ...

1player2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Middle pocket pairs :5's-9's when the flop comes with one overcard and two rags. It's very difficult situation to play in my opinion. That being said I don't hate them because the disguised set potential.

Thank you to all:cool:

Nanoldb

Nanoldb

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my most hated cards are 7-2 8-2 8-3 9-2 9-3 and many more, I just like strong hands to be honest

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Low Pairs, especially when do I think that with these hands I is "easy" to make a three-of-kind.

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good question..i would have to say lately it has been anything pocket pair. For some reason i been losing wit good pocket pairs more than anything.

T_Dawg

T_Dawg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I get pocket pairs I always wait for the flop to see if it turns into a set before going hog wild with it. If higher cards come down and people are betting high, I drop them without thinking twice.

T_Dawg

T_Dawg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My new most hated hole cards are low suited connectors. You only get a straight flush once in 20,000 hands. This is the one I can't stop betting on.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

My most hated hole cards are ace queen. First of all we question if queens should play poker. They should play canasta. Second they seem to win for the opponent but lose for me. I count the times when ace queen do figure in a margin for error and then boom lose. The other person bets on a hunch and boom they win.

T

Tolyanchemp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today I play with AK, 2 queens kill me. playing with queens, AK knocks me out. All cards are good, but after this I want to pierce the monitor with a screwdriver😂

T

Tolyanchemp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
by the way, I remembered. 3 times today lost with a pair of kings 🤨 WTF. who hates a pair of kings?

thehangdude

thehangdude

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Been killed with JJ twice today, But yesterday I split the pot with them, when my opponent had KK. A straight was on the board.

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
cant win with

ace queen offsuit . seems to get me in trouble more often than not .

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i go broke with pocket KK in no limit holdem way too often .

it seems to have happened my whole life : live or online ; shoved pre flop or played cautiously ; micro ring games or wsop events ; ahead when all the chips are in or behind . jinxed I guess . the problem is it's just too strong to muck !

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually, I hate no card, just the situation when I lose with an ace pair. Although it's mostly my fault because I can't throw it away.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Hating hole cards is irrational.
How about saying QQ loses for me. How can I play it so as I can minimize my losses.

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The hand that I hate the most is A-Jo, it is the hand that made me lose the most money in my long and very little prosperous poker career

V

vashsv

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aside from 7-2 and 3-2, which are your most hated hole cards?

Mine might be the 5-10. I've had them thousands of times but they only would have won just a handful of times. Even the dreaded 7-2 would have won more than that. In fact, one time I had 7-2 and it flopped a boat that rivered out to quad deuces.

The next is 8-9. More than once I have flopped a straight to the queen and someone else won with a big slick. Grrrrr

Mine probably is AQ, Difficult to lay down on dry A high boards, lost alot to AK with that hand. KQ is also can also cause troble for me sometimes. But thats poker right, you get coolered and then you cooler someome. As for hands like 5-10 I dont have any problems with them, I just dont play them. I only get to play them on BB if there was no raise, if I flop somthing good I continue. Sometimes you flop some weird two pair or a set with them and stack slow played AA, KK, thats why I dont like to slow play big pairs preflop, it can get you into some tricky spots because it becomes difficult to range you opponent.

Adrian2809

Adrian2809

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are many that I don't like: 7-2,7-3,7-4,8-2,8-3,8-4,9-2,9-3,9-4 etc.

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, in addition to small cards, such as 7-2, AJ hand is not always pleasant, especially offsuited. You kind of have a good hand, but what if there's a Q or a K on the Board, and you might not be the favorite anymore.

lexyyxel

lexyyxel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hating hole cards is irrational.
How about saying QQ loses for me. How can I play it so as I can minimize my losses.
Playing allin only when against one player preflop, else 3 bets and wait for the flop,
play safe and prepare a nice full house !

A

Alberto Martinez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No Hated Cards

Poker is a game of chance and to claim that you hate any particular card or set of cards, strictly based , in my assessment, on superstitions. I do not base my dealt cards on superstition. I make do with what I am dealt. I have lost with Pocket A's to a 3-2 hand; the flop had a 3 and a 2 and my A's lost to two small pair. Small or not, they won! Think on it! Don't spend time and energy Hating any particular card or pair of cards, play poker, have fun and run with it! If your not having fun, then you are being disappointed by the expectations you set for the cards you were dealt and the flop. STOP! Play each hand according to that hand and that time and don't worry about what the Professionals play; you might find that they play ALL the hated card assortments only they may choose to not claim to. Look up, not down; but do look all around. GOD bless you. Now go get'em!