What Are Your Most Hated Hole Cards?

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
QK
I always want to play with them, but end up losing so many times.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am surprised at how many of you hate really great hole cards.
hi hi :ciao:
i love great hole cards
i no mind 72o and crappy cards like that because, then i know for sure what to do - fold!
iffy cards like JTo A2 i no like
i never know what do with them lol
:motz:

A

angelamsmith05

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
10, j never seem to win for me. I always think this is a good starting hand but it never wins!

mountainfox

mountainfox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Besides 72 and 23, my most hate holes cards is 83os.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
J8 leads to getting nutted by JK

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
jajaja 92 - 62- 38, and many marginal hands, those will always lose unless you want to bluff, but the most important thing is not the cards but how you play with them. It's worth studying hard for that.

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My most hated hole cards are losing ones.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, T_Dawg! I think, the any hole cards can to be hated, when, example, two Aces,
that often constantly lose, or else more often lose, for example, two Kings...
Therefore your question is controversy, by my opinion...:rolleyes:

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
simple answer:
the most hated my 2 cards are the ones that give me defeat !!! :)

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
K8o and Q6o in the BB... I swear I get dealt these a ridiculously disproportionately high amount of times in the BB.

B

Boreyko506

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like the hands of a 7-2 5-8, and the like

podoloboq

podoloboq

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The very first of them is a pair of aces... This pair can knock out a dear combination!!!:top:

N

NameNoName

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
A2 failing often and a lot on 1010 hell hate them mostly i fold when get A2 ofc depending how others pleyers play :) same for 1010 :)

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

My most hated closed cards ere suited connectors, which very often move a pocket top pair.

K

killosaby

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dislike 72o or A6o. Specifically when the board comes with a few non ace broadway cards.

J

Jak0diamonds

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Q2o is my most hated but other than that most cards dont matter for me. When i play im thinking more in terms of equity and position.

leobouble

leobouble

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
J4, 62, K6 I hate these card hands I never play with them even when my blind is called

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Q 10 ....I see it a lot off all-in preflopp with this cards.......And i don t really understand why??? From all positions......the blinds smallers and all-in preflop Q10??????? Make no sense for me...

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I can't say that there are any hole cards that I hate. I mean, sometimes your hand doesn't matter at all - you can still successfully play it. But I will admit that hands like J6o, J3o, T2o, 83o on BB for several rounds in the row definitely annoy me, can't help it :D:D

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA: I seem to get my brains blasted out of my head with that hand lately. Only three for my last 14 with bullets and one of those was preflop where I only got the blinds.
After today I would like to amend this post to include KK. Lost three times between the Sunday CC freeroll and the monthly $250 freeroll every time getting in with the best of it and every time coming out with the worst of it. I can never crack the two biggest monsters but I'll be damn if I am going to crack em. Ohh and on two of the tree I ended up with trip kings just to make it that much sweeter.

PistolPete89

PistolPete89

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
These questions never made sense to me, do people realize that each hand has an exact win percentage against another hand, and nothing that has happened in the past has any impact on it. Ive listened to some of the most idiotic conversations at the poker(live poker) where people claim things like "Aces lose over half the time."

The overall problem is that people overvalue the preflop strength of their hand. If you hate AK, undoubtedly you are overvaluing AK even when no A or K come on the flop. The value of AK is that when you do flop a pair, it is always top pair top kicker. You also usually have equity even when it doesn't hit. But sometimes, facing a large bet or raise, you must simply fold it. Also, just because you do hit top pair top kicker, that doesn't mean you want to play for stacks unless you are playing a maniacal fish.

Now some hands do realize their equity better than others, and some hands play better in multiway pots than others.

T

TheDev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't say I hate AQ preflop but I feel like it seems that when I catch a pair or something on the flip with my AQ it gets me involved in a hand I end up losing. I do get out before I lose a lot sometimes but I think I value AQ a lot less than most people do.

Dont get me wrong, when i get it i will still usually play it. It is a premium hand to start with but i just think i lose more often with it than i win.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
J-5

I am not a fan of J - 5 at all and for some reason I get it a lot.

M

Mr_RichRich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play micro since about three years , i can say that AQ is the most hated hand to me with no doubt.
At 1st AQ appears like a moster , but after a sec it turns to trash that makes you pay all your money for it , by trying to defend it from losing.
So most of the time AQ is a Jam or a Fold to me.