What will you do if you go broke in a short time ?

791a791

791a791

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
without money

the hard part is not just breaking down, it's how to get more money to play poker and so one day you have another you don't

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To avoid this situation, you need to learn how to manage your bankroll or review your poker skills.

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll close poker and watch movies and such, you just have to forget what happened, the distance will return

K

KCalbow

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Only play w/ what you're cool with losing.

Its called gambling not collecting.
Or gaming. There is always risk of losing ur money. Be patient. And if losing or making bad decisions, play another day.

7thseal

7thseal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't play professionally, and am a freeroll tourney guy at best. Recently I did however cash-out $1500 dollars that started from freeroll winnings. I wish I hadn't cashed out as much as I did. I am starting out again with a lower bankroll and it is making for a slower rise in my earnings. I like the idea of using only 5% of your bankroll for protection, but often times I risk more and come out on the losing end. I have my ups and downs as of late, but it looks like I am back grinding on the free tables for loose change. This style is fun for me, but if I had to do this for a living I think I would stick to a regular job for my paycheck. It is fun to make the occasional cashes and to have the opportunity to play in larger tournaments. Maybe soon I will win a larger tourney and play a consistent bankroll. Until then I am just grinding and having fun!

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Never, ever borrow money to gamble.

R

Rabinachman1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ill be humble with my future decisions and woldn't affraid of any risks that gain confident over luck.

A

ALVY_MARRAS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stand firm, that's what it's all about. As much as we may have low levels at times, learn from them and become stronger and wiser when playing!

B

bnasp2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Exactly, important thing is to analyze and detect the leaks. To be sure you dont do same mistakes again.
Of course if you loose 3x AA all-in preflop during session, there is not much to analyze (true story). But that was like 6-7 buy-ins lost in one session. It hurts, but your BRM should be ready for that.

oleg8519

oleg8519

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
do I lie to go broke I get a pension at least a small but regular

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
I guess start over, study hard enough to know I'm just unlucky.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if you lost a lot of money then you couldn't keep it and you won't be able to keep more money so you should train to do it or you won't be able to earn more money

tony2521

tony2521

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
Well, it all depends on what you consider bankruptcy, if your bank roll or your personal finances and the amount of your funds in both cases.

If your bank roll and your personal finances are low, it is normal to run out of funds at some point.

If your bank roll and your personal finances were high and you went bankrupt, you should analyze yourself and see what you did wrong, among the main things that you should analyze are:

1. If you took a break or stop in times of bad streaks.

2. If you have gambling problems.

3. If you really think you are good at playing poker since not all of us have the same skills for the game.

I hope the advice is useful for all the players in the community.

Remember we have to play responsibly.

Regards

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Rest for a period and then retake the grind!

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Start over, what else could I do?
But I really like to think about not going broke. I still have a few dollars left, I hardly have any bank, but I am studying hard, doing the calculations. The idea will always be to play at the bank's limits so that the risks are always as low as possible. Can some things go wrong sometimes? They can. It's part of life, isn't it? But with effort, focus and faith, anything is possible, so move forward, never give up and let's go!

NDRWTRLGC

NDRWTRLGC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Take a break. Study. Watch videos. Play Free Rolls