What time of year do you consider the most successful in poker?

A

AS7777777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably winter, since I spend more time at home.

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The beginning of the year and New Year's holidays are a time when it is cold outside, people are in a good mood and are not averse to losing some money in poker, having enjoyed it.
Holidays, the quality of the game changes, people become more friendly, interesting, willing to take risks and have fun at the table.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In winter, there is less work to do, and I have more free time to play poker.

M

maroca06

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I live in brazil, a tropical country so all seasons are good to play, but in winter it is much better.kkkk

luckyhenri

luckyhenri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All the time with the good internet connection :)

G

Galette71

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me its Winter... and the reason why is easy it's the only time of the year that i am playing

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Be carefull

I want to know what time of the year you have the most in poker and what is the reason?

Best to learn early that Poker dont care what time of year it is. If you play smart and consider all the factor to optimize your game then you should be hitting cashes 1 outt 3 tourneys you play and winning about 10 percent of them. If your stats arent getting closer to what i just said . that a great clue your missing something. Bad beats will happen more often than you could imagine. You maximize your win and minimize your losses