What time of year do you consider the most successful in poker?

ArmiSoo7

ArmiSoo7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I think that it is winter time or when is realy bad weather and I have much more time for poker. More you play, more chance you have to win big.

M

Maggio_A

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not sure if there is a time of year when you are playing online. But when you are playing live there is a really good autumn, cause everybody is feeling fine after summer holidays. Then in December there is like almost nobody playing :D and then again probably February- April, but its not that good like in autumn.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
online poker normally has its best season during the northern hemisphere winter, because there are less outdoor activities to compete with. This year however that pattern was massively overridden by the COVID-19 lockdowns. Right now - the nothern hemisphere summer - is usually the worst time to play for the exact opposite reason. Sure many people have vacation, but they dont spend their vacation playing online poker. They travel or go to the beach etc.

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think there are excellent tournaments online and live all year round, not depending on the season. Maybe now the virus is causing the virus to go live without so many games.

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this does not matter at all, if you are lucky you can go for a long time in the plus, but the minus is inevitable, personally, I get at least something to win if I start to roll tightly.

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I believe that the time of the year is indifferent, but the time that I have free to be able to play

alison

alison

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
maybe with 1 or 1 and a half years you will develop the most elaborate game in everything, both emotionally and mentally

kkuk

kkuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi.summer is the best time for poker,there are fewer people.)and in the winter, everyone is at home, not crowded in the rooms.)))

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when its cold and raining ,nothing to do so i can spend all the time on poker

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the winter when the days are short and i can play poker quietly by the stove. Then i have no worries and i cannot worry about anything.

S

scrappypower

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i ould think the summer time cause more are on vaction but maybe its t fall wen peole cant stay up late to play

Ram41k

Ram41k

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker season

As for me, autumn and winter are the best time to play poker.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, the time of year is not important, but as I noticed in winter there are more promotions in which you can participate!

Ram41k

Ram41k

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Winter poker

For me winter is the season when i play poker very often:rolleyes:

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nature does not have bad weather and bad seasons. It is best to play when you are in a good mood and there is no need to rush. With this attitude, it is good to play at any time of the year!:bandit:

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Well I don't have a special time of the year ... but I can tell you that July was very good for me .... August not so much ... I hope September improves ...!

D

Devspuch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favourite time to play pokeris is at rainy night. It is very cool when it rains and thunder storm and you sit play and drink hot tea. And reason - never mind though if very hot summer it unpleasantly :(

EvaQueen777

EvaQueen777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Лето, лето и снова лето! Ни зимой, ни осенью, ни весной! Только лето! Лето в Сочи) Погодный класс. Бессонные теплые ночи. Море, солнце и пляж!
Удачного летнего завершения !!:bath:

C

Chel_nv

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The most appropriate time for me is autumn. At this time, you just want to sit down at your Desk, turn on good music and contemplate the poker world under the fragrant coffee.:cool:

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It s propably the time when i don t play at all :D

Well not since i am mostly playing freerolls though:rolleyes:

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me especially none, mostly I am working, I have not vacations and the freetime is more than anything for the family.
That is why the time I achieved a great result, I was in the middle of work or I play late and working the next day very sleepy.

dom97

dom97

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whatever time I am winning at, spoiler alert..... never!

K

katsbrasil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
katsbrasil

for me I don't think there is a specific season poker is always in fashion

Ram41k

Ram41k

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Time of year

I think for an online player, the most prestigious one will be winning the World Series of Online Poker (wsoop) - which will take place in the fall.;)