Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It was too risky, now I am working hard to be able to adapt my style of play to the circumstances of the tournament, so if I should play aggressive or patient depending on the stage of the tournament. So I no longer want to have a single style but that my style is the adaptation to the circumstance.

reraee1

reraee1

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have a game style, I sit like a hunter in an ambush, waiting for an aggressive player who opens everything, and for this I knock him out of the game

Last edited:
Robot_Marv1n

Robot_Marv1n

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Passive-aggressive with frequent bluffs, showing my opponent something, and when my opponent sees my bluff, I expect a good combination and encourage my opponent to think that I'm bluffing again.

ikescherer

ikescherer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Im loosey goosey and sometimes eating a sandwich

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Logical. Will play by the book. Will wait for opportunities. Depends on the game and the players too. Can be agressive when required.

044hero

044hero

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Trying to be a "god", being balanced monsta) If deeply - just trying to be best version of myself, every single day at all) It's not always like that, but I'm still moving on that vector)

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
my style is to keep then guessing or confused about my play. I have played tight, loose ,aggressive, passive, all with a 1/2 hour. My wife is a master at doing this and she is successful

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the style depends on what mood, I can't say that I adhere to one style or try to change something, I can play aggressively and I can with patience

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lag-nit-neverbluffer-alwaysbluffer
based on others' opinions. Doesn't matter if that makes any sense.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Tight Aggresive sometimes, other Loose Aggresive, others maniac depend on the day.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play calmly. I play depending on the card. I place bets on the odds to the bank.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play based on intuition. I use different styles. A lot depends on the mood and game of the opponents. Sometimes I experiment. I'm always looking for an interesting version of the game that brings a positive result in a certain situation.

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
TAG, I think...But I adapt my game to that of my opponents.

A

AllOut

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In general tight against loose, loose against tight players. Playing passive, checking and trapping the loose aggressor, and usually putting max pressure to passive players.

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It all depends on the stack, and the position of which player is in front of me, and then the decision is made to play tight or aggressive, aggression makes more money, as getting a good starting hand is not so easy , especially if the blinds are rising fast, then aggression is our salvation

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My playstyle is random with no set pattern. The way my game works depends on the level of my opponents, the modality I'm playing, the moment of the game and the amount of chips I have.

Nizar

Nizar

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tend to play these days with a lot of patience and this improved my game a lot, since I was very bold and bet high even with a not very good hand.
At first I wasn't playing well I used to play all hands. but when I got deeper into the game I understood the techniques. and I knew which hand I should play from which hand should be thrown. and I learned that poker is a game of patience.

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
I tend to play these days with a lot of patience and this improved my game a lot, since I was very bold and bet high even with a not very good hand.
Mainly tight Aggressive but if I have chips I tend to be more loose.

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Most fun for me poker is when im playing like maniac, if im feeling focus and i know i got free days, i might take most fun out of game and play it more seriously/profit minded. ;)

O

oldbutslow

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am aiming to play tight and aggressive with a hint of patience and without tilting. 😀
Good luck me.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I try to be patient, but I end up losing patience when I have a good hand and my opponent ends up betting with nothing in his hands and takes the pot, it gets me out of control and I mess up, most of the time in an online tournament, I deal in patience, tight aggressive and aggressive, when it works, I get to the final table, in person it's easier, after an analysis of my opponents, to follow a style

testing826

testing826

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im mosty tight and other days im allin with any , i do buff alittle as possiple

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I have an aggressive style, but in moments of bubble I change it to passive, I try to vary it so that it is more difficult to read me

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I have a very aggressive play style I quickly run and become a leader I take first place and then I leave to rest while others catch up with me after I come and continue to play and defeat them everything is easy