What poker playing style are you?

R

Ruperto024

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
I tend to play very patiently these days and this improved my game a lot, since I was very bold and bet high even with a not very good hand.
A capable passive game is more convenient, so perhaps you make believe that the opponent is strong and is totally the other way around.

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to play with a colder and more defensive style, but when someone raises the stakes, show a more aggressive side

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let's just say, when Isit down at a table I always bring a can of WD-40.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the ideal style now is mixed strategies, you need to be able to switch at the table depending on the situation

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tend to play these days with a lot of patience and this improved my game a lot, since I was very bold and bet high even with a not very good hand.
Unfortunately, sometimes I play by impulse. Needless to say, I go broke sometimes.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Variable, sometimes passive, I allow other players to be active, and sometimes active, where I raise the bet aggressively. The more varied the game, the more difficult it is for the opponent to decode your game and catch him on a good card. Of course, playing aggressively has a higher risk of losing.

F

Frankyy97

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
In the beginning of a tournament i play tight. But when the blinds grow up i play more aggressive.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I see that all the tight players are here.:p When I sit down to play CC freerolls, there are only maniacs around.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

siberianspecial

siberianspecial

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've changed my style several times, I've been aggressive, I've been a player to wait for a good card, I've bluffed, but today I try to mix a little of that and I follow some rules a lot.