What poker playing style are you?

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tend to play these days with a lot of patience and this improved my game a lot, since I was very bold and bet high even with a not very good hand.

Savantino

Savantino

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cool man,continue this way, my style is to play alot and stay unredable as i belive

Last edited:
C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually my style is tight aggressive, but I wish I could be more aggressive, sometimes I feel I don't win as much as I can with my winning hands.

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tend to play these days with a lot of patience and this improved my game a lot, since I was very bold and bet high even with a not very good hand.
Tight aggressive!

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Passive, I show others that I am weak, but in reality it's the other way around)

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play a bit tight with few bluffs since I'm at low stakes

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
At the moment I'm not being loose aggressive because every bad thing I get at the tables I give up playing!

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know, how to reply on this question... I think, the all are unpredictable... The all depends on the different circumstances every time...

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I have a passive poker style. Passive poker players tend to raise quite infrequently, even when they have good cards. As for the positive aspects of the passive style, in contrast to the aggressive one, there are minimal risk opportunities, but at the same time, rare, medium-sized pots in the draws. Your opponents will also try to read you, which tells us to be a little unpredictable.

N

NoMore

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello
I'm a calm player, I don't like bluffing, but I do bluff in some cases, in a word, I have a calm and careful game

Madalin Poke

Madalin Poke

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I agree with some of you, like German629 and dreamer13 .

You can't define exactly a certain style that you approach frequently because poker is based on unpredictability. The more you rely on a single style of play, the easier it is for your opponents to read you and I don't think you want that.

It's good not to be defined by any style, for example I like sometimes to make opponents think that I'm chaotic in my game but in my mind I have everything in clean order. I aim to confuse them to make it as difficult as possible for them to catch or read me. 🤫

All the best!

vapandrei

vapandrei

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm getting bored really fast. I tend to think I'm a decent good player.. if the stakes are high enough to get my blood pumping. If not.. well.. I get bored really, really fast.

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that your style depends of your strategy. In some tables you can play agressive and in other tables you can play passive. You must analyze the table and play with your strategy 😃

S

silkestud4

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try and slow play as much as possible.

I just experienced losing because of it, three fours on the flop, and opponant ends up getting a straight at the turn.

Played very loosly prevuously, feel like i win more when im patient.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Definitely not aggressive. I don't bluff that often. Somewhere between nit and aggressive

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A perfect balance... LAG and TAG. :cool:

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play tight. Although at low limits, losses to weak hands are very common.

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I would play rather tight but I try to adapt to the situation at the table and the tournament.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm the type of player you want to have on your left to steal blinds all the time:p:p, I'm trying to balance my game and improving my aggressiveness, I define myself as a passive player at the moment:LOL::LOL:

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play safe, when I can I bluff, but I hardly do them, I think I'm a reserved player.

MURT4x

MURT4x

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Tight and aggressive I’d say but, LAG is the dream

N

n0n4m3

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
But I don't have enough patience in the game, especially when you play freerolls and there are 3000 people. So they will go to olin especially in the first minutes without even seeing the card on the table, it's wildly annoying. are trying to slip through.