What is the most frustrating thing about poker for you?

A

ACE448

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most frustrating things for me will be the same for everyone else. Losing :p

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
The fact that poker takes a lot of time!

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The worst part is when you almost win but end up losing.

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's the bads we take this annoys me a lot because you're playing a tournament that thin one takes a bad one that ends up destabilizing.

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Well obviously, the bad luck factor. Or how the cool kids say it; variance.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
You can get discouraged for a moment after losing a hand in which, having a strong hand, you lose after revealing the last card. But it doesn't make you want to quit poker, you take a deep breath and keep playing.

Xupakabraz

Xupakabraz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate playing stupid free rolls to build my bankroll from zero again. Cardschats free rolls are not that simply flat, but still hard to return to start.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most frustrating thing for me is losing with AA in hand. That they pay you with A2 suit and color comes out.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've had a stable downswing in the game for a week already... Very upset.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is the most frustrating thing about poker for you that makes you think about quitting it?
There are three things that make me think about quitting poker: the first is not knowing which hand is up; second, I don't know when they're making me a real value bet and when they're bluffing me and third, I can't be a consistent winner, I always have my ups and downs, good days and bad days, I have to deal with that .😩

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bad beats for sure and losing in the bubble for sure

DaBigKahuna1

DaBigKahuna1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the most frustrating thing about poker for you that makes you think about quitting it?
I'll quit when I'm done breathing...unless playing poker is permitted in the afterlife🤞🤞

DTaboada

DTaboada

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Loose a all in hand with best cards in the river due tô have less stack than your opponent

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok so the obvious answer here is losing too much money, but one thing other than that is when players play slow. I understand if you have a decision to make, take the time you need. What gets me is players who use up all their time every single hand. This is just one of my pet peeves but it would never make me quit the game, I love playing too much. Another thing that could make me quit is players that go all in with terrible hands and win over a very good hand, this truly could make me quit!!!

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I spot the fish, wait for my nice hand to attack him, and when the moment comes, fish calls my all-in with a premium hand and still beats me with his 79o.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I can only quit poker when i die :D
You have to be able to tolerate downswings...

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when i make a good or even perfect play but either get sucked out or get called with bottom pair , low pocket pair , or even high card by a donk even though he/she was "supposed" to fold since i made a big bluff (and no i dont mean those who sensed my bluff but players who called because they cant let their hand go)

at such times i think to myself whats the point of making good play when in the end you are the one who loses ....

also when i have a big hand and still lose .... for example i flop a flush but opponent flops a higher flush ......

A

aldo30

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The amount of times i have best hand and get done on the river... oh and the amount of money i have lost over the last 10 years. Thankfully got a $200 a week now so i do not go bankrupt again

Diamond Eyes

Diamond Eyes

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
The non-stop all-ins on freerolls with garbage hands makes it very difficult to know when to play, and in the only legal site up here in canada there are some real bully a-holes you can’t seem to avoid. Trying to build my bankroll so I can “graduate” to a slightly better level of play but it’s a challenge with that up against me. I’m regularly winning the bottom prizes now but want to do better.

DizzyDeb717

DizzyDeb717

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I go on really long streaks where every tourny I play ends in a crazy miracle draw and me getting knocked out. Those are the most frustrating for me. It's not so bad when it happens often, but when it happens every single game I play, it does get very frustrating.. especially when it's people calling huge pf with junk like 72o or something. ugh. I don't really think about quitting so much anymore though. Someone said that if you're always playing strong cards, that most of the time you're going to be beat by a lesser hand anyway. That kinda made sense...