What is the most frustrating thing about poker for you?

yango

yango

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of the most mentioned topics in every type of forum is always bad beats, they are the worst thing that could happen to you at the tables when a recreational player is always looking for hands that are out of reach and in the end are completed because of bad beats, how to avoid them?

Nizar

Nizar

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is the most frustrating thing about poker for you that makes you think about quitting it?
The thing that frustrates me about poker is when you have a good hand and you say to yourself that you win and you find another player who plays with a bad hand and wins you With 2pairs.

mushthebush

mushthebush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I am not quitting poker. The decisions that I make, sometimes become frustrating and wonder why I have made those particular decisions at that particular time. So, I try to correct them in future play. I always blame myself and try to improve my actions and minimise bad reads and bad play. I am very selfish and obsessed about myself and everything I do, so I never blame a game, a computer, other players etc. At the end of the day, it's all about percentages and I constantly try to get my percentages higher, after all, no one is perfect and this is simply a "stupid game of cards" where luck is a factor, albeit a controllable one in terms of how much you luse when it's not on your side or how much you win when it is in your favour.

ikescherer

ikescherer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For tournament players (my case) is that profit comes in a loooong term, IF you have discipline. some times i dont, so whats frustrating is not making final tables when you commit a high buy in. As long as you dont make top3 is kinda frustrating.

Robot_Marv1n

Robot_Marv1n

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm pissed off by players who start shoving with any hand every hand

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Live playing with your friends is very much fun and dont get thurstrated same way like when playin online. I stop playing online at some point, when i finally get bored to be part of their scam. :)

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Getting to a final table in a tournament and not getting the podium, struggling for many hours playing and finally earning very little money in relation to the first three places. But that doesn't stop me from trying to keep progressing and learning to solve situations.

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think frustration is a word that doesn't fit into my vocabulary in poker, there are good streaks and bad streaks, there are good decisions and bad decisions that are made, there are positive and negative errors, we know that variance is always present, so there are many things we know and if we are aware of all the elements involved in one hand and in the development, for example, of a tournament, so I have no reason to feel frustration, but on the contrary it would be joy and enjoyment, I simply think that we must learn to control our emotions in any situation, after we do that, everything will be easier, the only frustration for me would be not being able to play poker, I love this game

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When you sit from the beginning of registration you fill the stack. And then someone went to the late with a stack of 15bb. Beat you a couple of times and still sit with a small stack

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
For me it's making the same mistake time and time again. I keep telling myself that I'm not going to do it and then at just the wrong time impulse takes in and I do it again. I always lose when that happens.
when we play against each other again, always remember to do what you know you shouldn't do. ;)

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
somtime all in with pair ,

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Loosing with a strong hand to weak hand.
On 888 it seems like the river card is always an A when I have KK and the opponent has A2. 😊😊

T

Tato Ivan

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
On Saturday 11.07.22 pokerstars hosted the Sunday Million freeroll. 16/350 prize and I missed it. Here's what's more frustrating about poker, missing out on very, very good freerolls.

N

n0n4m3

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's disappointing when the players at the table go to the olin without seeing at least the first cards and try to slip through for luck, and you lose the bine because of this.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They can upset bad beats 🤯, but not for long, after a while, I still sit down and play in the tournament.

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What most frustrates any poker player are bad beats, many players give up on poker because they don't know how to deal with long-term variance.

badbanking79

badbanking79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DK
Chips
I think when I am playing a freeroll and my opponent takes 40 seconds in deciding if he wants to call my 25chips, then he folds.

Feel like its 40 seconds that I will never get back and they have been stolen from my life forever. So frustrating :/

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
well ..... in my case I think that when I play poker what frustrates me the most is knowing that sometimes you have to wait a long time until you get the right hands to play...

stampide

stampide

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cooler when you near final table!

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I'm just a little annoyed by players who think for a very long time every move, well, sometimes once twice, but every move to think to the last makes me angry and I'm not going to quit poker I'll play for a very long number of years:I CAN'T laugh:

E

Elliot051004

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
What is the most frustrating thing about poker for you that makes you think about quitting it?
Definitely when I have an 80%< chance of winning a hand and then either the flop, river and turn come and I end up losing.
I would almost prefer it to have made a bad move and had low chance of winning because then at least I know that it was because of poor decision making I lost and not chance.