What is more poker for you, logic or intuition?

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Logic, as the same for many others, is first.

HristoHristov

HristoHristov

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me has more logic than intuition in the poker. But there has moments where my intuition has been right and unfortunately I have not been listen it!

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
of course, a little bit of both but i do lean toward the logic side. it would be interesting to keep a total of how many stated logic vs. intuition.

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i see why your prefer intuition over logic, because what you have said in the bolded part is absolutely stupid.

but i think your 'intuition' might be you giving yourself way too much credit for -ev plays that worked out in your favor. at least for the example you've provided.

that was a bit harsh

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
of course, a little bit of both but i do lean toward the logic side. it would be interesting to keep a total of how many stated logic vs. intuition.

Well, I decided to go back and count myslf and out of the first 12 posts on the subject, logic was picked over intuition 11/12 times.

Dkerridge14

Dkerridge14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A good balance

It’s a good balance between the two. Sometime your intuition is going to lead you to the big jackpot calls but most of the time it has to be logically ruled. If not you’ll just get mislead.
Is what it is

A

Arthur ZM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, logic is more important than intuition. I do not trust my intuition in most cases, it fails me.