What is the major weakness, that prevent the development of your poker skill

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My main problem is that i do not spend enough time playing and reading to improve my skills. When i play i try to play well and not just gamble but i simply do not play enough. For me poker is a hobby so i have to work and i also have other hobbies which require free time and money.

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my main weakness is that I don’t spend enough time on learning! Also, I can not build the correct schedule of the day for a permanent work on the game!

Serbianbeauty

Serbianbeauty

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel like I am learning and growing a little each day, but that is probably normal in beginning. I think I just need more experience and time which is probably my biggest weakness, but I am enjoying the process so far.

damgold

damgold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My worst enemy when I'm playing poker is to pay dearly with few outs is an ignorance that I'm making frequently.

M

mavradal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I'm a well rounded player, but I still can't place my opponents' hands range accurately enough right now. Most likely I need more experience.

Yoda82

Yoda82

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Frustration and boredom are two things that I have to overcome for my game. I get too anxious if I go long periods without playing a hand. I’m finding the best way for me to handle it is to try to keep 4-6 tables going at once.

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My biggest difficulty at the moment is to build a BankRoll so I can play some micro tournaments.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
I have a weakness
It´s not knowing how to handle with fishes
Even is I get nuts the fish go all in with 34 or 67 and get a triple
It breaks my...brain
Rgds

R

roman5551993

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not have the patience I can not get tired of playing poker.

Pudiel

Pudiel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
TILT! and greed, this is my major problems, sometimes I am greedy, and this make me lost all of my games, than I just TILT, and cant think clearly
And, the second one is that *sometimes* may get bored on the games, that make me just go on a idiot all in....

sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
I have a weakness
It´s not knowing how to handle with fishes
Even is I get nuts the fish go all in with 34 or 67 and get a triple
It breaks my...brain
Rgds
The more fishes are at your tables, the more profit you will have [emoji6]

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The more fishes are at your tables, the more profit you will have [emoji6]
My weakness is fish getting lucky, they play all shit and when I fight them, they have aces, or get a flush with 4 cards on the board in case I bet them with 2 high pairs. So it resumes my biggest weakness is to think, there's a solution to this game....

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have one but a big problem. I always lack patience. There is no doubt that if I am more patient I will be able to become a more successful player.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
For me its not studying enough or reviewing hands played.

I get passive easily , and I start not playing hands early ( so I don't see many/enough flops) or sometimes not shoving when I have 7-8 blinds .

I have to study more ( what hands to shove , many theories , trying to learn to use poker tools )

Natta777

Natta777

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
My weakness, I often throw good hands on too much of a bet. I’m afraid to take risks. And I don’t have aggression. But I’m learning.

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MY weakness is patience. It's crazy to believe that I had had mastered it and when I stopped playing for a while.... It's taking a while again.

MY weakness is patience also... or getting in to the tournaments on time...

I've found i've missed a few CardsChat Tournaments By not getting back home in time, then logging in and rushing around to g=find im one or two minutes late to enroll...

ngukim

ngukim

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing solid dialed in poker and then suddenly doing something careless after so much hard work.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have one major problem. If there is time for the game, then there is little time to analyze my game and my mistakes.

veritasi

veritasi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Serg, don't even think to stop playing WOT, i need my deputy commander:adore::adore:

Y

Yunyi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not so sure but recently i found the more money i have on hand and don't care of losing it, the better i can play...
maybe the fear of losing money? lol

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest weakness in my poker game development is that I procrastinate on studying! I'm meant to be reading books but find it hard to take the time to study! :eek:

I'm definitely in need of some motivation! :call:

firstcrack

firstcrack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's easy. The PRNG categorically refuses to align itself with my hopes and aspirations. Hey, I think I might make this my signature. lol

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been playing poker for only one year and my problem is that sometimes I miss patience. Obviously this is a fairly widespread problem.

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!