What is the major weakness, that prevent the development of your poker skill

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Patience, patience, patience. We play because we like the action.. Get bored and we start playing marginal hands..
Agreed. I have become more patient and have cut a lot of marginal hands out and my results are better, I still play the occasional marginal hands but that depends on table dynamics.

:top:

fishfood80

fishfood80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest weakness I see in myself right now is bad bankroll management. A lot of times I'll build it up then play out of my level and bust half my roll. Gotta build up before you move up.

Timmi1015

Timmi1015

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My main lack of time is the lack of time for regular play and I’m tired after work, my brain just doesn’t perceive the game normally. Therefore, I play only on the weekend

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest weakness and it is something that I am already dealing with is the fear of losing ... which leads me to not take risks and then end up losing because I believe I have the best hand ... that is something that hurts me in everything.

quartz

quartz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me right now it's bankroll management. I have to find a game and format and really stick with it.

S

Szachajevy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My weakness is patience and sometimes fear. Those days when I feel fear it's better not to play. And I really need to read some poker books, hope this year will find time for it

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, it's playing out of position and chasing straights.

D

DamocValentin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me is anger. I usually get tiltes when i see players who play haotic and i can;t control myself