What is the major weakness, that prevent the development of your poker skill

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think the main reason why I play poker this way is just plain laziness. Because I’m too lazy to make out my hands, I’m too lazy to watch many videos that could improve my game and much more. In general, the main reason is laziness !!!

Natta777

Natta777

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
They already wrote about this, but I repeat, because I wanted to write about it. It’s just too lazy to read books about the strategies of the game.:rolleyes:

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not laziness that's for sure. patience is not enough.

S

sheltowee420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I just can`t wait for really good cards, so I try to get cute and shove with any two cards, because I get tired of waiting.

J

James24543

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I have many weaknesses, but last time I noticed that the worst enemy for my poker life is the game World of Tanks. When I`m playing WOT I loose the interest for poker :(
What about you, guys?

Frustration, being impatient inhibits progression of poker skills.

D

Darth_Moola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think biggest weakness has been inaccurate evaluation of myself as a player. Sometimes I think i've developed more than I actually have. Other times I think I am garbage and that people can see right through my play. Being more accurate and stable in understanding my skills and limits will be helpful for my game.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Patience, patience, patience. We play because we like the action.. Get bored and we start playing marginal hands..

ironduke11

ironduke11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
only in a poker forum would we openly discuss weaknesses with potential opponents.

playing good hands out of position is probably my watchpoint.

R

Ravibhaiya

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When playing micro stack table, many time I fell to the level of bad poker player to counter their over aggression and loose some chips.

T

TanaT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tournament lack of patience. This is the most important thing that I think.

B

bright019

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With me the biggest problem is losing my focus when I am card dead for some time. Then I am going searching for things on the internet and don't pay attention anymore what is happening.

juninhigh

juninhigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get tired when i stay too many hours playing a tournament, i totally loose my focus i star doing thinks that i know i'm not supposed to do. I try to add some breaks when i see i'm going trough this stage.

ngukim

ngukim

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would definitely have to say playing too much poker and not taking enough breaks. Your mind needs a break from so many hard decisions after a while.

kolyasik77777

kolyasik77777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On the contrary, I gave up WOT for poker. Tanks are a waste of time, and in poker you can earn some money.

pac818man

pac818man

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The more fishes are at your tables, the more profit you will have [emoji6]
And the stinkier it becomes!

The more fishes are at your tables, the more profit you will have [emoji6]

I think the main reason why I play poker this way is just plain laziness. Because I’m too lazy to make out my hands, I’m too lazy to watch many videos that could improve my game and much more. In general, the main reason is laziness !!!
My small and ONLY weakness is my ego. I expect everybody to fold every time I raise. No exceptions. It infuriates me when I get called so I double down and re-pop. If I get re-raised I go all in. Serves them right the idiots! Other than that, my game is perfect. I play at 888 and PS.

On the contrary, I gave up WOT for poker. Tanks are a waste of time, and in poker you can earn some money.
I disagree. In WOT, if you lose your tank you can get another tank. In poker, when you lose your money, you can go back to WOT and get another tank. Money is a waste of time.

Last edited by a moderator:
German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi sergik1992! Main my major weakness, that brakes my poker development is discipline. Therefore I'm lose more bankroll,
than I could... :rolleyes: But at the present moment is more better! Because I'm became more to work above this...:cool:

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
My main weakness is that I can not stop in time with a good map, I play on the machine.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My major weakness is that I have a job.

kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Good morning friend, I think it is something that has surely happened to every poker player and more when you have a winning streak I advise you to take sessions of few hours or when you feel that you are bored of playing just turn off the PC and take a good rest or you will give away your money and there are many who are happy to go for the lol

kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Good day reading books is good especially for great players who have excellent game strategies that can help you better your game even to implement many of those strategies but it is really you who decides your style at the tables and that depends if you want to be a great player or not