What kind of player do you consider yourself?

O

olesyafarion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! I consider myself too tight , I'm working on it. I think it's because of a lack of knowledge and courage.

Thiagon

Thiagon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I consider myself a tactical player.
I have flaws to change my strategy according to the level of the game. But I always try to be attentive to the tips I receive.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It depends on my mood and patience hehhehe. But in general I fall into a tight aggressive category

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've always had a tight aggressive playstyle. Now I want to try to expand my range and start playing a little more aggressively than I played before. I got bored of playing very tight, I want to watch the flop much more often. I tried to play more aggressively, I liked it, I want to see what the result will be.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
T A

I consider myself to be a tight aggressive player.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I consider myself a very stable player, sometimes I don't have the patience I want and I get lost in the game.

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Type of player?

I pretty much adjust my game to the other players on the table. In other words, if I'm in a game where I judge the other players to be mostly tight, I'll play loose, but not too loose. In contrast, if I judge them to be mostly loose, then I tighten up, but not too tight. I've found that if I play tight early in the game then I can get away with bluffs more often later in the game. And if I play loose early in the game then often I can trap my opponents more successfully later in the game.

You do have to keep a lookout for good players though. They'll often switch back and forth between loose and tight. Those who never change their play are the ones you can usually cash in on, though they do sometimes get lucky, or you get unlucky, depending on your perspective.

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely TAG, but sometimes can be really loos, and play with wide ranges.

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Then it depends a lot on my day I'm a player that play with my emotions there are days that I'm passive other aggressive my mood and who to define

C

casique31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I consider myself passive aggressive although you tell me that it cost me several important tournaments because of the surerte factor ... hehehe
For about two years I have considered myself a freeroll player, my friends can't believe that I spent playing so long without getting paid nor win anything

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Always different, everything depends on the mood and importance of the tournament

C

Chel_nv

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider myself a careful player, trying to minimize the inadequate risks of my opponents, but I also do not stick to one strategy and with a good stack I can play more aggressively with medium cards.

C

CliffieDeuce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends, there are times when you just don't hit the flops. I have had times that over 50 hands, not one flop hits. Those times, I play tighter than the space station air lock.
When I am hitting flops I play like a very loose maniac.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider myself experienced, but it' s not easy to say what playstyle that means. Mostly I am tight aggressive but I have a mix of playstyles.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At times I’m a loose player but throughout the tournament I may play more of a tight aggressive style.

L

lizzie95

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i consider passive aggresive player. sometimes im loose if im full of stacks.

D

Dangnuts

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say I am a pretty conservative player

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
im a passive agressive poker player, im also an amateur wished could be a pro player some day

sergui72

sergui72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most likely an amateur. The attitude to the game is not responsible)

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I consider myself a fun player , it depends on how i feel in that day :), i can be very lose sometimes or very tide :)

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I consider myself a tight-aggressive player) sometimes I bluff)

S

Shab88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the very beggining I was struggling to become a tight player, but since I've got when to play certain cards, I started playing agressive. This type of game affords you not to become bored. Of course, there are a lot more moments, when you can lose money, but also a lot of new opportunities to get a higher place and gain experience by meeting people, who play their way and trying to adapt to their type of gaming