What kind of player do you consider yourself?

N

niesski

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I consider myself an average player with aspirations for good, I just have to remind myself a little ... I haven't played for a long time

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I consider myself to be quite conservative at the table but a liberal in real life!

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
No style of play

I play too much poker every day.
Mostly play money, so my style of play constantly changes depending on my mood, my preoccupations of the day, the other players: like the ones who raise all the time can get my attention and make me check them out.

It's a constant adjustment from game to game.

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey !! I consider myself a competent player - but not lucky ((((constantly twists

dorivaldojr

dorivaldojr

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I consider myself an aggressive player who often uses bluffs to win chips! The opponent sometimes doesn't know if I'm bluffing or actually having cards

L

LeroyBrown59912

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say I am well experienced given I have been playing poker for money 41 years now. It is just luck in the end that says to most what kind of player you are. Cause it is how we react or handle and treat the past situations that make us the players we are today. So I think it is more of a where are you at in your game more then what kind of player cause your always evolving and growing thus changing. I really will never have a definitive answer for this question, LoL

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
I consider myself a calm player, little or if you want nothing aggressive! quite cautious

J

JOHNNYROD143

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unlucky and overly aggressive. Have to pick my spots better.

TheIpS

TheIpS

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I'm loose-aggressive, that I'm a hunter.

image.png

But actually, I'm the prey.

image.png

But if without irony, I'm a hard-to-learn player, unfortunately. When I watch replays and streems of good players or read strategies, I understand everything. But at the table I often make mistakes, I succumb to emotions. I don't know how to change myself yet. But I try to learn and be better.

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im a mean aggressive player sometimes and don't care and then im a nice guywho will show what i raised with so it all depends on my situation. Early in tournaments im more passive then I turn into beast mode and crush it..lol. have fun & good luck :D

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I am normally a TAG player, the last few years I have tried to loosen up a bit, especially when deep stack in tournaments.

I am not good at studying all the new poker stuff, I believe more in my own skills and gut feeling when to fold, raise or push.

GTO is the new bible, but I am not there yet.

E

ender0713

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ABC

Im a pretty straightforward player.:)

zorro222_zorro222

zorro222_zorro222

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
When playing a cash game. I play a little bit looser than if I was playing a tournament, especially early on in a tournament

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I think Submarine and Aggressive skill are the best, but sometimes neither skill can be used due to the high level of opponents or vice versa, also because of the trash hands that are being distributed to us. So it is always better to rely on all the strategies and reading skills of the opponents
Good luck to everyone

A

airvikki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the moment he is more of a tight player, but I am working on the game. I want more aggression and bluffing skills.

L

Laynester

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I consider myself a COMPLETE AMATURE poker player. Even though I've played the game since I was 7 years old.

Thanks for listening....

..bluff..

K

Knockofff

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll consider myself a passive aggressive player

K

Knockofff

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree I tend to get a lil careless when I have a massive stack but I'm working on my patience

FlushyFab

FlushyFab

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m the “WTF is this guy doing” poker player I’m old school I go with my gut. My gut is pretty erratic lol.

F

Freddiej407

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider myself great player when I'm live. I have a great ability to read people and to have easy tells that most people find hard to see it a poker table. Now my tournament game online is significantly different. Even though I have improved drastically over the past six months I still am looking to improve more and to study for my mistakes to become a better player for long-term positive results and hopefully can beyond a pros hi elite level.

Aziza

Aziza

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I read myself as a bad player while studying poker)

A

arsenalcho_1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

I'm still weak but I'm learning and I'm starting to progress in tournaments and get into money

tra1mp

tra1mp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a more aggressive player, playing 30-35% of the range. It is clear that the range changes depending on the position. When I have a big stack, I start playing more hands and lose 10-25% of the stack (