What do you think about having the same nickname everywere: good or bad idea?

Grzegorz00pl

Grzegorz00pl

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I always use some variation of the same name i am not good enough for players to be afraid of me you get what you get.
yes my Dear and they dont know ours value - it is ours advantage ;)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
So You are Magic Cardschat Member and Magic Cards will show just for You😁
Magic ... I wouldd prefer anonymous one instead therefore it's kinda shame i missed opportunity to use one specific username here and with that to have (unusual) intro thread ...

Grzegorz00pl

Grzegorz00pl

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Magic ... I wouldd prefer anonymous one instead therefore it's kinda shame i missed opportunity to use one specific username here and with that to have (unusual) intro thread ...
I dont know what iwill know after death and i am sure You also don't know. But do You know what is the feel to make somebody die = kill somebody.. maybe it is like winn all in... hah.. what do You think Bolo xD

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I don't honestly think it makes too big a difference in the smaller stakes playing pool. I could see it being a small issue in the bigger pool but if people are looking you up there going to get a good idea either way. Also don't always think it's the same player. My poker name goes back a long time yet it not me on every site using the name. Some site would not allow me to use it as it was already used or offensive. Yes, one site considered that name offensive. Dont ask me why tho.

Grzegorz00pl

Grzegorz00pl

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
sidered that name
You are experienced - that is shown - i never see that rewards wow. OMG... You .. very well.. i hope You play pokerstars and we meet Luvepoker - I am sure hahahah of course 100% 100% hahaha I am SURE!!! Hi! I have to mark You Green color :):):):)

Mart1194

Mart1194

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For those who are forgotten with logins and passwords, I think it's worth keeping the same for every room. Lol

Me, for example. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Дорогой Gallardo777 - сильный игрок в покер 🥇🏆🏆🥇💪💪💪👏
Ты знак зодиака Скорпион, я тоже ♏🦂🎼🦂♏
Ты тоже БРЕНД ;) — я уверен, что у тебя всегда очень сильная рука на вскрытии. :) Ты — будущее в покере xD
Я поддержу Вас! Всем удачи(в) и увидимся за столом... финал лучший xD
Thank you so much for such kind words, yes, you're right, I'm Scorpio, I hope we'll become poker legends in the future and yes, the final tables are cool. I hope you see you and your family and friends there more often, good health and good luck in poker

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I have the same nickname in all the rooms I think. It doesn't seem to me that there is a difference.

Grzegorz00pl

Grzegorz00pl

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Thank you so much for such kind words, yes, you're right, I'm Scorpio, I hope we'll become poker legends in the future and yes, the final tables are cool. I hope you see you and your family and friends there more often, good health and good luck in pok

I have the same nickname in all the rooms I think. It doesn't seem to me that there is a difference.
So if we will meet at the table - i will know that I am playing with CC memberv;)
Cheer for You xD

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Same nick is better i think i try to do that is better for being known by it.

offshore11000

offshore11000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you shouldn't be too specific or detailed about things like your strategy in your nickname, I think that in general it's always possible to confuse your standard strategy or even having your nickname not have anything to do with the way you play, Hugs friend!

nejmasni

nejmasni

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think its a good idea to keep your nickname the same, everywhere

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a great idea to have your name in every poker room, as you'll be well-known and be able to get a lot of respect at the tables.

ScoobyNL

ScoobyNL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
I try to have the same nickname at all pokersites, but sometimes it is not possible because some sites use the same brand or something so you have to get a different name.

I prefer using ScoobyNL at ggpoker and pokerstars, the only 2 i will play on if pokerstars is back in the netherlands.

For now it is ggpoker :)

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think having the same thing saves energy, you won't spend it either creating or remembering, there's energy left to concentrate on what really matters.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I search forum and found only threats about funny nicknames, procedures with changing nicknames etc. But I wonder what are You thinking about my question and start discuss about advantages/disadvantages of the same nickname at all pokerrooms, poker forums, social media etc. or in the opoosite - different nicknames in all of I have just written ( pokerrooms, poker forums, social media)
For example - I got the same avatar, nickname etc.. because I want to be known. I want to build my own Brand and strategy. I want to stay in that business known like Grzegorz00pl :) from Poland. Of course - disadvantages - all of You will read me - know me like my family because I am so open for people - they just read me 100% now - I think this is important disadvntage because You cant play Your standard strategy...
So.. what is Your opinion?
Hi:
It will be more important in poker rooms, especially if you are a good player, as everyone who has previously sat with you at a table will remember you.

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think it's possible to have several nicknames for different rooms. Because you don't want to be the same everywhere

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Я поискал по форуму и нашел только угрозы о смешных никнеймах, процедурах смены никнеймов и т.п. Но мне интересно, что Вы думаете о моем вопросе и начинаете обсуждать преимущества/недостатки одного и того же ника во всех покеррумах, покерных форумах, социальных сетях и т.д. или в опоосайте - разные ники во всех только что мною написанных (покеррумах, покерных форумах, соцсетях)
Например, у меня такой же аватар, никнейм и т. д., потому что я хочу, чтобы меня знали. Я хочу построить свой собственный бренд и стратегию. Я хочу остаться в этом бизнесе, известном как Grzegorz00pl :) из Польши. Конечно - недостатки - Вы все меня будете читать - знайте меня, как мою семью, потому что я настолько открыт для людей - они просто читают меня сейчас на 100% - Я думаю, что это важный недостаток, потому что Вы не можете играть в свою стандартную стратегию...
Итак... каково Ваше мнение?
I don't think it's a good idea to have the same name on all poker platforms. Especially if you play high stakes where the number of players is small. After all, professionals also play on different platforms, and if you are recognized at the tables by those you played against before in other poker rooms, it will be easier for them to play against you this time.

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I search forum and found only threats about funny nicknames, procedures with changing nicknames etc. But I wonder what are You thinking about my question and start discuss about advantages/disadvantages of the same nickname at all pokerrooms, poker forums, social media etc. or in the opoosite - different nicknames in all of I have just written ( pokerrooms, poker forums, social media)
For example - I got the same avatar, nickname etc.. because I want to be known. I want to build my own Brand and strategy. I want to stay in that business known like Grzegorz00pl :) from Poland. Of course - disadvantages - all of You will read me - know me like my family because I am so open for people - they just read me 100% now - I think this is important disadvntage because You cant play Your standard strategy...
You're right their advantages and disadvantages. I like keeping the same name everywhere because as you say build a name for yourself. Yes, those that know how you play may take advantage of it. But also, you can use that to your advantage and trap them in key moments. Good luck

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
That was my intention too, my nickname on Pokerstars is Zenon BR, I made other accounts and requested that this account be closed, as I wanted another nickname, and in turn I wanted to use it on all poker Apps to create a strong identity, the result is that my new Pokerstars account was frozen, claiming that I couldn't have two accounts, before this idea of changing my nickname I created an account at GG with the nickname Zenon BR and also at 888 poker, and when I had the idea of changing my nick I did the same process on all the sites, result: frozen on all of them, I had to give up the idea, but now I like my Zenon BR nick and I intend to strengthen this nick, but your idea is interesting , I wanted to do the same.

Grzegorz00pl

Grzegorz00pl

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Taki też był mój zamiar, mój pseudonim na Pokerstars to Zenon BR, założyłem inne konta i poprosiłem o zamknięcie tego konta, ponieważ chciałem mieć inny pseudonim, a w zamian chciałem używać go we wszystkich aplikacjach pokerowych, aby stworzyć silną tożsamość, w rezultacie moje nowe konto Pokerstars zostało zamrożone, twierdząc, że nie mogę mieć dwóch kont, zanim wpadłem na pomysł zmiany pseudonimu, założyłem konto na GG pod pseudonimem Zenon BR, a także na 888 poker, a kiedy miałem pomysł zmiany nicku Zrobiłem to samo na wszystkich stronach, efekt: zamrożony na wszystkich, musiałem porzucić ten pomysł, ale teraz podoba mi się mój nick Zenon BR i zamierzam wzmocnić ten nick, ale twój pomysł ciekawe, chciałem zrobić to samo.
Hello Zenon BR
You are definitely recognizable:) I associate you and I consider you a very strong player.
Yesterday I dropped off at your table:). You are marked in my Pokerstars in green:) meaning Poker Master - Very Strong Player:)
We have played many times in the same tournaments (freerolls on PokerStars) In general, most CC Members are very strong players.

Grzegorz00pl

Grzegorz00pl

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Nie sądzę, że dobrym pomysłem jest noszenie tej samej nazwy na wszystkich platformach pokerowych. Zwłaszcza jeśli grasz na wysokich stawkach, gdzie liczba graczy jest niewielka. W końcu profesjonaliści też grają na różnych platformach i jeśli zostaniesz rozpoznany przy stołach przez tych, z którymi grałeś wcześniej w innych pokojach pokerowych, tym razem będzie im łatwiej grać przeciwko Tobie.
Hi
In the “zoom” on pokerstars, there are an average of 200 to 300 players in a game of 0.01-0.02c. At the level - 0,25-0,5c players are about 45-65. If I were a pro - first for a few hours or days, and to piero later started playing. Neat notes in the issuance of the decision. I note how they play preflop depending on the position (button, UTG), type and size (in the big dark ones) of the limp/check/call/rise play.

I check what the opponent has even when I know I'm going to lose. For example, he had a “draw” to a straight after a turn, but there were also two cards in color, which additionally provided the opponent with color. Riva gave way to a card that gave me a straight. This card was also the only diamond card on the table.
I played alin - my opponent checked. Had a Flush with A. If I performed — my opponent likely by conquered. I'd have to fold. I would never know if he was bluffing or if he had a better deal than mine. Now I know that my colleague Kiravio does not bluff:). I dropped out. I will not play like that in the future and will continue to play in the tournament.
Greetings Kiravio - I am very glad that you eliminated me:):) Have AJs (clubs). Unfortunately, the girl won in the previous round:)