what do you feel when you are playing poker?.

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I'm playing poker, I try to forget about everything like anxiety, bills to pay, stress with the child and other things, I try to focus only on the game and this has made me play much better.
When I play cashgame I don't feel comfortable at all which is also the reason why I avoid it. Tournaments, on the other hand, I see like a sport and try to see the challenge in the game accordingly. Of course, the well-being depends on the stakes and bankroll.

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When I'm playing poker, I try to forget about everything like anxiety, bills to pay, stress with the child and other things, I try to focus only on the game and this has made me play much better.
Yes, play the cards. Play the people. Play the odds. Play the game. Concentrate. There's always a lot of interesting things going on in a game if you pay attention.

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
At the beginning of the game I feel fresh and I want to use all facets of poker and make my poker evening very enjoyable. After 5-6 hours of playing I'm already tired and realize that I'm slow enough for today.

Savantino

Savantino

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im just hoping to bust somebody bad moove)