what do you feel when you are playing poker?.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
in general I don't feel anything :), I just play the game itself :).... I relax playing:)

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Lately I seem to feel only nervous because nothing works for me anymore, and this after I took a break of 2 weeks ...

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
During the game I feel euphoria, excitement, pleasant excitement and interest in the game process. For me, poker is the perfect entertainment that also allows me to relieve stress and forget about negative emotions.

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's just exciting because playing poker is a party

yango

yango

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You feel a sense of passion and happiness when playing because all your knowledge gets better and better in each game in each tournament that we are playing.

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I'm playing poker, I try to forget about everything like anxiety, bills to pay, stress with the child and other things, I try to focus only on the game and this has made me play much better.

A mix of freedom and hunting.

A

aircable

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel calm until the bubble hit, then I get excited knowing for each hand that I win.

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Generally when I play poker I feel calm concentration since I can enjoy myself and I can do my calculations mentally, But exactly, I also feel that it is a situation that I cannot control since the probability can be high or it can be low depending on the type of hands that he has with the tournament or at the table.:D

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I play poker I feel a tremendous adrenaline rush, it's like playing soccer in a final, I try to be always focused to give the best of me in each session, I love this game and I think I would not change it for anything, it is my favorite game and many others.

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even though I have been playing for over a dozen years, I still feel this thrill, especially when there is some exceptionally interesting game and there is a certain amount of money to be won.

CaptainMooti

CaptainMooti

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to keep a cool head too.
Though it would be a lie if I said that I don't feel rage inside when I make a bad play or get a bad beat.. For me that is the hardest to deal with but I try to embrace it and cool off, maybe a 5 min. meditation to cool off.

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel like an instrument of Karma, punishing people for stupid or irresponsible behavior. :D

alison

alison

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel good despite the bad beats that happen but it's part of the game

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
It depends on how is the Tournament going, if I am winning I feel happy, relax, smiling even funny, if I get a bad beat then is different, I will be not happy and maybe just trying to get out of the Tournament as soon as possible! :deal:

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
tranquility and I forget everything, for something I still love this exciting game... the day I get tired I'll step aside, but I think it never will be!:D

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I feel privileged that the circumstances of my life allow me to find enough time and disposable money to pursue such a hobby. :)

Thanks to improved BRM and overall refining my skills I turned from an anxious, frustrated player into a much more relaxed and cold-blooded one, or in other words: If I lose due to bad luck, I can easily cope with it, close the App and direct my mind towards other things, as I learned to accept that it's all part of the game.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I concentrate completely on the game, turn up the music and move on.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Sometimes I raelize that when I play poker,I`m wasting my time.

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you feel while playing poker?

I feel like hosing someone, best player best friend dosen't matter. Having the nuts and getting bet into is icing on the cake. The look on their face is priceless!

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I feel just like playing poker. Nothing else.

Ketienne

Ketienne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel relaxation. I try to leave all everyday problems aside and concentrate only on the game. The closer you get to the final table, the more exciting it gets, but in general I just associate positive emotions with playing poker and try to stay focused.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
When I play poker, I feel interest in the game and I look forward to the long-awaited Good Luck date.

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Different feelings, including competition, joy, anxiety, in a short time, and this difference is the feelings that make me happy

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker uses many resources of the mind, such as: attention, concentration, emotion, time and feelings.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I play poker, I feel an adrenaline rush, especially when you win a decent amount of money, if you win a trophy, it's the best feeling to remember for a lifetime.